256 Dixon Avenue
Dumont, NJ 07628
Cell Phone: 201.240.6309
SENIOR CREATIVE EDITOR AND POST-PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Editor / Visual Designer / Producer / Composer-Arranger
* Branding, Web Content, Corporate Image, New Business & Consumer Research Specialist *
* Package Goods & Pharmaceutical Expertise in both General & Hispanic Markets *
* Time-Tested Strategic Implementation for Broadcast Television & New Media *
Award-winning, results-driven senior creative editor and post-production supervisor with a documented record of success branding iconic consumer products and corporate clients; winning multi-million dollar new business accounts; and educating / motivating client-side brand teams and sales forces.
Consistent, proven ability to translate strategic goals and creative objectives into engaging, on-target visualizations, creating content across all media platforms. Uniquely dynamic team leader and mentor, and tireless, hands-on manager driving profits and large-scale cost savings that repeatedly exceed yearly goals.
Creative / Strategic Integration
Team-Building & Leadership
Revenue & Profit Growth
Software Mastery & Versatility
Intuitive Branding Insight
Graphic Design Expertise
Independent Project Initiative
BP Editorial / Yellow Whale LLC
2004 - Present
(Independent post-production services for the commercial and corporate industries)
CREATIVE EDITOR / VISUAL DESIGNER / ANIMATOR / COMPOSER-ARRANGER
Founded, designed, and currently administer independent Final Cut Pro HD editorial facility specializing in broadcast television spots, sales & marketing videos, corporate branding pieces, trade convention and interactive displays, documentaries, and new-business presentations.
Selected by senior corporate management and agency creative directors to spearhead the development of brand identities, increase consumer awareness, and drive performance for an eclectic roster of clients including: McNeil Specialty Pharmaceuticals, The DNC, Reebok, Schiff Nutrition International, The Nation Magazine, Massachusetts Congressman Ed Markey, Volkswagen of America, TIAA-CREF, and Nike.
- Clinched 2004 re-election of Rep. Ed Markey, MA, with hard-hitting brand-image campaign.
- Boosted circulation of The Nation Magazine by 12.5% in 2005 and again by 9.3% in 2009 with DTC broadcast commercials I visually designed, edited, animated and scored.
- Drove successful Massachusetts ballot initiative in 2006 for the Vote No on 1 Committee with a controversial 7-spot campaign, turning around a widely predicted 35-65% defeat into a stunning 70-30% election-day victory.
- Increased favorable impressions of Volkswagen by African-American consumers to 91% and purchase intent to 63% as video supervisor/designer for event sponsorships during the 2007 VW.I.P. NBA All-Star Weekend in Las Vegas.
- Strengthened youth-voter turnout in the 2008 election (+30M overall) with a cutting-edge 5-spot internet campaign visually designed and edited for EUE Screen Gems.
Jordan,McGrath,Case & Partners / Arnold Worldwide NY
1995 - 2004
(Full-service, global advertising agency with peak billings of $375 million)
VICE PRESIDENT / SENIOR PRODUCER / MANAGER, ONE WORLD EDIT GROUP
Established and managed agency’s internal AVID Editorial Division, driving profits and large-scale cost savings that repeatedly exceeded yearly goals; directing work-flow of all video projects; and supervising 3 editorial suites, analog dubbing room, insert stage, IT support team, and 3 production assistants.
Specified by senior management, creative, production, and account teams as lead visionary responsible for designing and executing key strategic visualizations, including: all new-business videos, brand- and consumer-essence videos, creative ripomatics, motivational sales videos, test animatics, and other corporate video presentations.
Led visual branding efforts and corporate re-imaging of Bounty, Welch's, Nicorette/Nicoderm CQ, Hasbro Games, U.S. Tennis Association, Zest Hispanic, and Rogaine.
- Expanded agency's internal editorial division through consistently superb video product into a profit center that generated billings/savings of $750,000 to $800,000 annually.
- Spearheaded successful, new-business video presentations, winning multi-million dollar accounts including: MobileComm, Bermuda Tourism, Mercedes Benz (Media), U.S. Tennis Association in the General Market, and GlaxoSmithKline (Tums) in the Hispanic Market.
- Conceived, designed and animated 60-minute NBC Times Square Jumbotron video for Trivial Pursuit 20th Anniversary Edition, the key element in an integrated PR strategy that catapulted TP20 to "the most successful game introduction [of] 2002" and "the best-selling non-video game of the year." (USA Today)
- Commended personally for presentation excellence by Procter & Gamble's Associate Director of Advertising Services, EVP/Sales Director at Hasbro Games, and SVP/Brand Manager at Philips Lighting.
(Early career as a freelance bi-lingual Producer, Director, Editor & Composer for commercials & music videos.)
* CLIO & New York Film Festival Award for Partnership for a Drug Free America "Jesse Corti" *
* MTV Best International Video Award for Columbia Records/Franco de Vita "No Basta" *
* TELLY Award for Scott Paper Company/Cottonelle "Royal Big Family" (Hispanic) *
Bachelor, Liberal Arts / General Studies (BGS)
University of Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH
College of Arts and Sciences
Colllege Conservatory of Music
Concentration in Creative Writing / Education / Music Performance