SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
CNA and current AAMA student with extensive clinical experience in application of principles of aseptic technique and infection control
Knowledge of clinical procedures, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
Ability to self motivate and manage time effectively to optimize production.
Administrative experience, demonstrating outstanding ability to gather accurate data and prepare reports quickly and efficiently
Exceptional keying and data entry skills with some experience in medical coding and transcription
· Ten years experience as a certified nursing assistant in both hospital and long term care.
· Exceptional computer and administrative skills. Consistently demonstrates top notch customer service and interpersonal communication.
· Able and willing to work in both clinical and administrative capacities
Kosciusko Community Hospital 2010-Current Patient Care Tech
· Nursing support and direct patient care.
· Diagnostic testing, including glucose, EKG, and telemetry monitoring.
· Experience working in Medical, Surgical, Emergency and ICU.
R&B Sales and Service 2009-Current Administrative Assistant
· Scheduling appointments and switchboard operation.
· Coordination of high volume sales and shipments.
· Managing and tracking expenses with Excel and QuickBooks.
Lakeland Rehabilitation 2009-2010 Certified Nursing Assistant
· Monitoring patient’s vitals and reporting to charge nurses.
· Daily patient care duties including wound care and therapeutic whirlpool bathing.
· Assist Physical Therapist with prescribed treatments.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Ivy Tech Community College 2010-Current
Senior with AAMA/CMA in progress. Scheduled Completion March 2014
Credits completed in Phlebotomy, Advanced Medical Terminology, Advanced Human Physiology, Medical Insurance Coding and Transcription.
Current BLS for healthcare providers
Current CNA license Indiana DOH