Travis Lamar Gilmore
1009 Cloverdale Lane
Dallas, NC 28034
Objective: Seeking a part time position with your company.
Experience: Lowes Foods Gastonia, N.C.
Deli Department 1/2012 to present
• Wash dishes as needed.
• Make sure all trash is taking out by the end of the shift.
• Make sure salads are made in the mornings and also make sure all sandwiches are made.
• Customer service stand making sure all customers get what they need far as meats and cheeses and also the cold cases and hot bar items.
• Clean the slicers as needed to be cleaned and also sweep the floors.
TJ Maxx Gastonia, N.C.
Customer Service/backroom clerk 6/2012 to 12/2012
• Customer Service check out customers.
• Make sure you smile and greet customers.
• Ask customers about the rewards cards.
• Backroom make sure merchandise get place in the right area.
• Make sure the merchandise get placed on the sales floor as needed.
• Clean the backroom make sure all trash is taken out by the end of shift.
Rainbow Auto Spa Dallas, N.C.
Auto Detailer 12/2007 to 06/2011
• Cleaned and refurbished new and used automobiles.
• Executed daily operations of detailing cars.
• Washed vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths and brushes.
• Was instrumental in wiping down cars making sure tires are cleaned and cleaning windows inside and out.
• Vacuumed interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
Texas RoadHouse Gastonia, N.C.
Bus Boy 09/2008 to 11/2009
• Washed worktables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
• Segregated and removed trash and garbage and placed it in designated containers.
• Scraped food from dirty dishes and placed them in racks on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
• Successfully handled customer's tables and setting them like there suppose to be.
Reddy Ice Ranlo, NC
Pallet Driver 03/2007 to 10/2007
• Executed daily operations of making sure ice maker is making ice and making sure ice is clean in machine.
• Supplied loading equipment with empty pallets.
• Successfully handled pallets of ice and making sure they don’t lean over and make sure they are stored in freezers.
• Structured and maintained a pallet jack making sure nothing is wrong with it and making sure it is charged while using it.
Education: The Art Institute of Charlotte
Graphic Designer Associates Degree Charlotte,N.C
Skills: Know some Microsoft word, excel and power point presentation
Also some math like fraction, percent and decimals and my last is Art and Design skills.
References: Available upon request