Highly experienced recording engineer seeking long term employment in the field of sound recording, editing, arranging, producing, live engineering, or musical performance.
Columbia College Chicago- IL BA: Major: Vocal Performance Minor: Music Business
• Analog or digital recording, editing, mixing, and mastering experience.
• Experience as studio recording engineer.
• Knowledge about how to use multi channel mixers for sound and recording reinforcement.
• Ability to use using industry-standard Pro Tools 7.1 software for hard drive recording, Abelton
• Strong experience in live concert/recital recording and live sound/PA operation.
• Music composition, production, and arranging experience
• Talented musician for numerous instruments including bass, guitar, drums, keyboards, and voice.
• Worked as studio audio engineer at Columbia College. Producing, recording, and performing on commercial demos and music for individual artists and bands.
• Audio production for radio, compact disc albums and compilations.
• Usual Suspects EP (Indie Hip-Hop Duo) Chicago, Il- Creative arranging, vocals, songwriting