Graphic Artist skilled in a variety of designs, logos and marketing
packages designed to strengthen business competence.
Currently looking for freelance work.
• Main Street Graphics 1989 - Present
Owner/Operator Graphic Designer
Responsibilities include design ads for several NJ established
publications, emailing proofs directly to clients for approval,
make changes, layout publications, creating finished Adobe
Acrobat CMYK files to send to web offset printers.
Posting files to ftp sites for web and for app companies.
Wrote and applied business techniques.
• Lakeland Coldtype - Wayne, NJ 1978 - 1988
Front Desk Manager
Responsible for marking up type for typesetters,
managing artists, sending proofs, prioritized graphic workload
and effectively coordinated multiple projects.
• QuarkXpress • Adobe Acrobat
• Adobe Photoshop • Microsoft Word
• Adobe Illustrator • Microsoft Publisher
• Adobe InDesign • Power Point
High School Diploma, general studies with emphasis on art
Lakeland Regional High School — Wanaque, NJ (1977)
References upon request.