Carrie A.J. Lee
To use my marketing, research, translation, and writing skills in a position as a technical writer, grant writer, or copywriter.
• Analyze and organize information
• Research and write grants
• Create content for web sites, newsletters, and emails
• Write informational articles
• Create ad copy for brochures, print ads, and direct mail
• Write scripts for drama or commercials
• Create allegories and devotionals
• Edit and revise content for others
• Record stories and anecdotes
• Create and implement social media marketing strategy
• Translate technical information into reader-friendly material
Education Anderson University 1993 - 1996
• BA Psychology, Christian Ministry
Grant Writer, Goodwill Industries of Michiana/ Michigan City Area Schools
March 2011- present
Research and write grants for program funding.
Principal, Wildflower Writing
December 2008 – present
Maintain blogs for businesses; write web copy, brochures, newsletters
Director of Admissions, Golden LivingCenter- Elkhart
March 2005 – March 2011
Facilitate admissions process for nursing home residents and families.