Viola Marcos Tawfik
Phone Number: 050 2385366
Birth date: 02 Mar 1983
To perform development and to take up challenging jobs with responsibilities, maintain smooth and coordinal relationships and improve my communication skills
Summary of Qualifications:
? A solid reputation for upholding high ethical standards
? excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize, extremely detail oriented.
? Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
? Strong artistic skills.
Wates Construction International-
Mar 2011– Present
Dubai - UAE
Sept 2010 – Present
Creating and illustrating cartoon characters Abu Dhabi-UAE
June 2008 – sep 2010
IOM- International Organization for Migration in United Nation Executive Assistant Cairo - Egypt
May- July 2010
IOM- International Organization for Migration in United Nation Project Assistant (logistical Preparations) Cairo - Egypt
Oct2 007 - Jun 2008
IOM- International Organization for Migration in United Nation OPE Office assistant ( Reception-Filing room-Studio-Administrative work) Cairo - Egypt
17 Aug - 21 Oct. 2007
JC Company Web Graphic Designer
15 Jul - 16 Aug 2007
Dar Al Handasa Trainee as a Graphic Designer
Cairo - Egypt
22 Feb - 20 March. 2007
Shadow Graphics Company Graphic Designer
Abu Dhabi - UAE
03 Jul - 10 Sept. 2006
Shepherd Graphics Company Graphic Designer
Cairo - Egypt
01 June – 30 Aug 2002
Morgan Canadian Consultancy Agent
Secretary and Receptionist/Administrative
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plan concepts by studying information and materials.
• Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Creation and design of, invitations, logos, letterhead, medical boxes, Events (pop-ups, roll-ups, flags, coasters, place mates, chair belts, notepads, posters ….etc)
• Consult with clients to establish nature and context of designs and illustrations for reproduction.
• Prepare files for print production.
• Design Brochures and Corporate Collateral.
• Corporate Logo & Brand Identity Creation.
• Create designs for webs and menus and restaurants decoration ( walls, place mates ).
• Create Cartoon Characters then draw and illustrate them and draw scenarios in comics.
• Managing the Studio room, taking photos for refugees and adjusting it on computer (Photoshop, Picasa and others) cutting photos and attaching them on the software and physical file.
B.A in Fine arts Sept. 2001 - Jul. 2006
Faculty of fine Arts, Painting, Graphic Designing.
Al Menia University - Egypt.
Graduation Project: Mosaic art project of dancing models
Besides some different elements added.
Project grade: good
Al Salam language school - Egypt Sept. 1999 - Jul. 2001
Rest of education years in Rosary School in Abu Dhabi (United Aram Emirates).
• Great command of industry standard programs such as: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design
• Strong understanding of both MAC and PC platforms.
• Strong background in packaging design & production.
• Excellent Experience in MS Microsoft Office.
• Continually searching for more responsibility, self motivated, enthusiastic and reliable.
• Highly motivated self-starter.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Typing (English – Arabic).
• Computer, MS office, Outlook and Internet Web-surfing Skills.
• Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills.
• Handling several tasks and carry big responsibilities.
• Coaching and Training Skills.
• Professional in Painting with different elements such as (Coal, Pastel Colors, Water colors, Pencil colors, Ink, Guash colors, Acorel Colors.
• Professional in drawing Portraits, Landscape, Models, Abstract Drawing, etc.
• Professional in Mosaic, Stained glass, Frisk.
• Very good in Sculpturing with Mud and Biodynamic Cartoons.
• Very fast in Sketching.
Languages Level/ Expertise
? Arabic Mother Tongue
? English Fluent
? French Good
? In design
? IOM UNHCR Joint Training
? People Management
? English Conversation
? Delf - French language