7909 Selkirk Lane, Richmond Virginia•(804)266-1117•email@example.com
To obtain a career through an organization, gain experience in different fields of study, build relationships and gain knowledge on a variety of skills.
I have great customer service skills and work well with others or alone. I am great with computers and can pick up on anything quickly. I will be a great asset to anyone willing to have me on their team.
• More than five years of experience in diverse customer service and retail sales working environments.
• A top sales performer proven record and maintained excellent customer service skills.
• Strong sales analysis skills and excellent problem solving ability.
• Reliable, energetic, hardworking and recognized for handling additional responsibilities.
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Pleasant Personality
• Good Judgment
• Detail Oriented
• Well Organized
Jan-Pro Commercial Cleaning
• Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• Clean rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture, using vacuum cleaners.
• Empty wastebaskets, empty ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Sweep, mop, and scrub floors, using brooms, Micro fiber mops, and traditional rag mops.
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
• Keep storage areas and carts clean, and tidy.
• Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
• Stock supplies such as soap, and bathroom items.
Immaculate Solutions LLC
• Perform cleaning and maintaining duties and other tasks as needed
• Meet with potential clients to discuss their wants and need and what can be provided at what cost
• Train new employees as to the proper use of our products and our various techniques
• Meet with clients to discuss terms of contract.
• Develop contracts for employees and clients
• Manage supplies in a cost effective manner
• Maintain a log of mileage used for company purposes
02/2009- 12/2011 Hill City Chop House Server Richmond, Virginia
• engage with customers in a professional, friendly, yet efficient manner
• set and clear tables in an efficient manner
• take customers' orders and serve drinks and food in a timely fashion
09/2007-11/2010 Talk of the Town Braider Richmond, Virginia
• Used different types of hair care products.
• Used sanitize tools such as scissors and combs.
• Determined various beauty treatments and applied on customer.
• Provided beauty service to customer and keep the record of it.
• Carried out French braids, twists, and weaves.
• Followed customers' instructions while styling hair
• Responsible to give information on how to care for hair and skin.
11/2006-09/2008 Hecht’s Sales Associate Glen Allen , Virginia
• Performed all functions relating to the handling of merchandise or cash according to corporate policies.
• Administered point of sale opening and closing procedures
• Resolved customer complaints in a professional manner, and with customer satisfaction in mind.
• Ensured that all customers receive receipts on all purchases.
• Operated cash register and received payment from customer in cash or credit card, accurately counted and provided change to customers.
• Communicated all merchandise needs or issues to appropriate supervisors.
• Contributed to the overall display and presentation efforts within the store environment, including stocking/replenishing merchandise.
• Participated in physical inventory counts
09/2004-11/2006 Comfort Inn Hotel Concierge Milford, Virginia
• Answered telephone in friendly, professional manner, handled telephone messages accurately, completely, and promptly.
• Displayed a warm friendly, professional greeting to all who entered the Hotel.
• Maintained a log book in a professional and informative manner.
• Handled customer requests for information and services.
• Always put customer service first.
• Ensured that customers received the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere.
• Maintained a file on Community services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts.
• Exercised judgment while handling guest inquiries, and responding promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the individual needs of guests.
• Appropriately arranged and confirmed recreational, dining, and/or business activities for both inside and outside the property.
Paramount Kings Dominion
? Delivered world class customer service and delivered customer satisfaction
? Provided effective and timely resolutions for a range of customer inquiries.
? Sold park admission tickets.
? Completed ongoing training to stay updated about knowledge of products, services and policy changes.
? Demonstrated good judgment in the disbursement of adjustments and credits.
? Increased the customer experience by providing information on new products, rate plans, and services through up selling opportunities.
2000-2002 Caroline High School Milford, Virginia
2007-2008 Strayer University Glen Allen, Virginia
Business Administration Associates Degree
Attending Pheonix University Richmond, Virginia
Business Management Associates Degree
Shaunte Coleman -Press Operator- Color Tree-(804)882-2799
Shontia Peterson-Sales Associate-Verizon Wireless-(804)908-0407
Scharease Nettles-Server-Olive Garden-(804)229-9571