· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
· Typing 75 wpm
· Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task and excellent customer service
Allure Studios, West New York, NJ May 2010 - Current
Customer Service, Photographer, Videographer, & Editor
· Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
· Handle customer-related inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payments.
· On location, extended interaction with clients during photo shoots, making sure client always felt at ease -producing final products with 100% satisfaction rate.
· Knowledge of techniques, principles and equipment of modern photography including still, motion, color, and black and white photography
CP Industries, SLC,UT December 2008 – May 2010
· Travel coordination for company, sales management, and customer service
· Managing time in a high volume and stressful environment.
· Worked with our largest customer, Grainger, to bring our Company report card to the highest level in over 20 years.
GMRE, Layton, UT May 2008 – December 2008
· Inspection of all parts in 309th Maintenance Wing
· Completion of all tasks with less than .01 % error rate
· Attention to detail related to all pieces of material
The Pointe Theatre, Ogden, UT May 2006 -August 2007
· Ticket and Concessions Sales and Customer Service
· Daily banking and creation of deposits
· Tracking daily sales and inventory
Farmers Insurance, Syracuse, UT May 2007 - August 2007
· Organize schedule
· Place outgoing and receive incoming calls
· Set-up appointments, answer questions, and develop quotes for potential customers
The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
· Attended on a full tuition academic scholarship
Layton High School, Layton, UT May, 2007
High School Diploma
· Graduated Summa *** Laude with a 3.87 GPA and High Honors