Reno, NV 89511
Phone – (775) 742- 2524
Email – email@example.com
Space planning, color coordinating, designing custom furnishings and interior details; display merchandizing, and decorating.
Creative, unconventional, innovative, open, practical, cooperative, team and details oriented.
08/2009-05/2013 B.S in Interior Design, University of Nevada, Reno.
01/2007-01/2008 Art Instructor for people with special needs. VSA Arts of Reno-Sparks, NV.
07/2005-06/2006 Display Person and Personal Shopper.
Comme-Il-Faux, Tel Aviv, Israel
• Displayed and decorated the interior of the store (according to company style).
• Make customers aware of changes in fashion, which resulted in increase of sales.
09/2002 –06/2003 Administrative Assistant for a construction company. Spacelogic, Tel Aviv,Israel.
• Coordinating and corresponding with local and European contractors.
06/2000-11/2002 Executive Secretary for the Operations Manager of European & Local Market.
Bagir Textile, Kiryat Gat, Israel.
• Managed written correspondence with overseas suppliers.
• Coordinated and scheduled events.
• Responsible for contacts within the Israeli market.
10/1991-06-2000 Architecture and interior design for high end residential homes and offices.
Miky Horovitz Architects, Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Handling the negotiations with clients, contractors, and vendors for various projects.
• Designed spaces, custom cabinets for kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms.
• Prepared specifications, timetables.
• Performed on-site supervision for various projects.
Hebrew – Fluent
Autocad, Google Sketch-up, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, In-Design
NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association)
ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)