• Project Management: Managed multi-cultural projects ranging from a large international Fortune 50 company to academia to non-profit.
• Chinese and US cultural fluency: Assisted business people on both sides to better their interactions and results.
• Team Building and Training: Trained hundreds of employees and thousands of students for job training, case studies and professional presentations. Completed hundreds of evaluations.
• Interpersonal and Cross-Cultural Communication: Have worked with people from, worked in, or visited the countries of Mexico, China, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, and Papua New Guinea.
• Public Speaking: Delivered speeches to audiences ranging from executive teams to assemblies of hundreds.
• Adaptability/Flexibility: History of adapting to constantly changing circumstances.
• Analytical Research: Skilled at researching and analyzing topics and produce up-to-date and actionable reports.
• Microsoft Office and Mac: Fluency/skilled using Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Mac programs.
• Organized multiple charity events for orphans in China through forming and coaching a basketball team.
• Project Manager for UPS consulting international business proposal delivered to 20 UPS executives.
• Market research consulting study presented to executives for Kiwi Indian Motorcycle website launch.
• Executive Leadership Seminar participant: Host and presenter
• Import-Export Seminar Series Certificate from San Bernardino Economic Development Agency
• Project Manager for ‘Global Night Commute’ In Victorville, California for Invisible Children organization.
08/2011 to 07/13 Graduate Teaching Assistant – Marketing, Ethics, Strategic Management
Fort Hays State University MBA Program Xinzheng, China
Led team building exercises and evaluations, project manager, leadership training.
Taught Leadership, Marketing, Ethics and Strategic Management courses and prepared students for various English proficiency exams to more than 3,000 students.
08/2010 to 06/2011 Cooperating Teacher, US Business Law SIAS University Xinzheng, China
Taught American Business Law, prepared students for TEFL and IELTS exams.
4/04 to 08/2010 Management Trainee/Lead Trainer IN-N-OUT Burger San Diego/Victorville, CA
Lead Trainer - trained and evaluated hundreds of associates at new store locations. Management Trainee: Verified bank deposits, inventory control, end of cycle counts, completed evaluations for other associates. Held store record for drive-thru transactions by improving efficiency through motivating and raising performance of colleagues.
11/08 to 12/08 Marketing Intern Face Value Shop San Diego, CA
Created a marketing plan to increase online sales with an implemented strategy.
9/02 to 9/03 Office Manager, Kitchen Manager Youth With A Mission Paia, HI
Managed office operations as well as assisted administrators with interviews and communications with potential students/employees.
MBA with concentration in International Business MBA May 2013
Fort Hays State University, United States
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Concentration in Entrepreneur Management. B.A. April 2008
California State University, San Bernardino