Jessica J. Stepherson
To obtain a job utilizing my friendliness and experience in customer service.
Bachelor of Arts, Studio Art July 2013
University of West Florida
Overall GPA 3.66
Skills and Abilities
Verbal & Visual Communication
• Presented verbal reports in art history to students and teachers
• Participated in teacher and student critiques exploring strengths and weaknesses of various paintings and sketches created by my peers and myself
• Painted a piano for public viewing illustrating a key aspect of Pensacola
• Studied and focused specifically on the ability to express words through sketching.
Organization and Customer Service
• Assisted in maintaining an order system for finding and developing coordinating color schemes for customers redecorating their home
• Located and retrieved books and samples in a timely manner
• Addressed concerns and contacted customers over the phone in a polite manner.
• Observed and provided voluntary assistance during public activities in the University of West Florida Artery Club
• Maintained a positive and welcoming experience for coworkers and customers
• Supervised and advised young women in a church facility encouraging educational and personal goals and service to community and church
• Instructed children in memorization skills and tutored in church doctrine and history
Regions Contact Center 2013-2013
Classy Interior Fabrics 2008-2013
Young Women’s Advisor 2011-Present
Primary Teacher 2011-2013
Barnes and Noble 2010-2012