77 Emerald Drive ? Laconia, NH 03246
603-520-9121 ? email@example.com
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Ambassador for large retirement community, marketing units to independent & assisted living clients.
• Communications hub for residents, potential residents, office staff, Board Members and management.
• Facilitator and negotiator on issues relating to facilities staff, front office and resident concerns.
• Technology and business operations and administrative expertise.
• Ability to self start, act independently and develop cohesive teams.
• Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Constant willingness to exceed expectations and provide outstanding service.
Taylor Community ? Laconia, NH 2004 – Present
Director of Administrative Services
• Trusted liaison to Taylor Community Boards and subcommittees.
• Full range of administrative activities including marketing materials and client communications.
• Maintains the In-house TV channel and Bi-Monthly Newsletter.
• Supervises Administrative staff.
Community Health & Hospice ? Laconia, NH 1998 – 2004
MIS Leadership Assistant
• Routine upgrades & updates to all computers and servers in agency
• Help Desk for computer related issues and training
• Maintained & updated company website
• Typesetting & revising of all forms.
Chiropractic Center of Laconia ? Laconia, NH 1996 – 1998
• Overall daily management of busy office for this medical practice.
• Schedule patients and maintained supply inventory
• Managed accounts payable, insurance payments and legal correspondence.
LRBF/ECP ? Gilford, NH 1994 – 1996
Customer Service Representative
• Established and maintained customer relations.
• Placed & expedited sales orders.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND / CERTIFICATIONS
New Hampshire Community Technical Colleges? Laconia, NH 2007
Associates Degree in Computer Technologies in May, 2007
• GPA 3.84
• Awarded multiple scholarships
Laconia High School? Laconia, NH 1988
• Graduated with emphasis in business management.