Multi-talented Graphic Designer with accomplishments aligning creativity, aesthetics, functionality and customer service deliverables in responsive communications and timely execution. Proven strengths in teamwork, attention to detail and a commitment to growth and improvement. Experienced with Adobe CS5, emphasizing InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, as well as free-hand or on-screen drawing skills. Proficient in both PC and Mac platforms. Additional skills and knowledge in web-design, Flash, and Spanish speaking.
January to May 2013: American Girl – Middleton, WI
Viability Catalog SPE Graphic Designer
2010 to 2012: The Howard Company – Brookfield, Wisconsin
Producer of menu boards, graphics and POP displays for restaurants, schools and
diverse public venues
Creative Layout Designer – 2010 to 2012
Partnered closely with customers advancing concepts and/or preliminary drawings into final layouts. Most projects were restaurant menu boards or name identification initiatives for schools and colleges seeking a common, integrated look across multiple locations. Provided project administration logging their in-process and completed status and keeping a “check, do, verify” listing of quality control items.
• Customer support prioritized balancing their ideas/intentions, existing location aesthetics, budget targets, deadlines and production standards/capabilities. Worked with several restaurant chains.
• Menu board designs required attention to site dimensional considerations and “hot spots” for
featuring specials items and combo meals.
• Developed designs for unique applications, including awnings, soffits, walls and banners.
• Special projects included Coke product signage/boards for major athletic stadium venues and
state lottery POP displays and signage.
• Multi-tasked between 8-10 projects daily and frequent customer communications, staying
attentive to minimizing revisions and production deadlines/schedules and ship dates.
Production Design Specialist – 2010
Duties prioritized preparing production ready artwork by adding bleed and bullets for cut files.
Provided quality control/inspection by color matching the consistency of graphic prints to design
• Started as a contractor prior to being promoted and awarded direct hire status.
Free Lance Projects
• Developing logo designs for a fashion designer, as well as a local concrete and roofing contractor.
• Designing, producing and assembling wedding invitations and accompanying inclusions.
• Creating and printing double-sided, tri-fold brochures for a local asphalt paving/repair company.
• Web Designer for @EBC, an Oconomowoc-based agency from January to May 2010, creating
and modifying websites for B2B and B2C companies using Dreamweaver, Fetch and Illustrator.
BA, Graphic Design and Multimedia Design minor– 2010 – University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
AAS, Art – 2006 – University of Wisconsin-Waukesha
• Attended University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for 2 years majoring in Architecture