Quad Graphics, 2012
• Developed 3D assets to be used for Augmented Reality experiences
• Consulted on the use of the Unity 3D Game Engine and asset optimization.
Shadow Keep Studios, LLC (www.shadowkeepstudios.com), 2010 – 2012
• Managed contracts and negotiated Freelance Projects
• Developed 3d games assets for the Unity Engine with a focus on IOS and Android clients
• Developed web sites layouts and branding for product marketing
Music Choice (www.musicchoice.com), 2009 - 2010
• Content Developer for Multimedia Broadcast Clips, responsible for quality assurance of user generated content and image acquisition of famous musicians
• Created background place holders of DJ selected music on persistent music channels.
• Helped develop semi-automated system for content delivery of SWRV User Interactive Channel
• Data Management; created and maintained spreadsheets which helped organize the constant influx of user content
KUMA Games (www.kumagames.com), 2008 - 2009
• Developed 3D game assets to be used in Valve Source Engine games;
• Developed stand-alone UAV Simulation game funded by the USA Air force.
• Scripted character interactions with players and game environments
Customer Service Representative
R&G Brenner, Tax Season -2008
• Worked with Tax Prepares to provide quality service to new and returning clients
• Data Entry, efficiently input data from client’s tax-forms in proprietary software to expedite client visits.
• Managed client appointments and provided excellent customer support.
Design Software: Illustrator CS 4 |Photoshop CS5 |Dreamweaver
Editing Software: Adobe After Effects
Software: Microsoft Word | Excel
3d Modeling Software : Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3DS Max, Soft Image
Programming Languages: HTML | PHP | CSS | Novice C++
New York Institute of Technology
Bachelors of Fine Arts in Computer Graphics Graduated: May 2007