• Strong management and supervision skills operating small businesses and in corporations and government organizations.
• Proven office management experience and documentation skills.
• Maximize resources to achieve customer satisfaction and increased productivity, meet deadlines and goals. Implement and coordinate both strategic and tactical plans to enhance performance.
• Adept and experienced in problem solving and providing solutions.
• Persuasive, with ability to communicate effectively with culturally diverse audience.
• Computer skills include MS Office Suite and networking.
Repair of printers, pc and laptop computers, certified in all Samsung Printers and HP Printers
CITY OF EVENING SHADE
Evening Shade, AR
• Served as Grant Writer securing grants and funding for city programs and projects.
• Provided customer service for city personnel and citizens.
• Obtained grants totaling $160,000.
PRINCIPLE BROKER AND OWNER
Evening Shade, AR
Residential and commercial properties real estate services.
• Listed and sold real estate.
• Performed contract writing, notary services, property inspections and appraisals.
SELF EMPLOYED La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
• Monitored construction projects for progress and quality.
• Ordered construction materials and supplies.
• Handled payroll for staff and workers.
• Served as English/Spanish interpreter.
FAILURE ANALYSIS TECHNICIAN
Fort Collins, CO
Multinational electronics manufacturing service.
• Tested and repaired printed circuit boards.
• Built electronic board prototypes.
Engineering Technician II, Terracon Incorporated, Fort Collins, CO
Instrument Operator Surveyor, Kings Surveying, Inc, Windsor, CO
Engineering/Physical Science Assistant II, Colorado Department of Transportation Greeley, CO
Quality Assurance Engineering Specialist II, Oregon Department of Transportation, Project Office, Eugene, OR
Proto -Type and Sound Systems Specialist, Acres Gaming, Corvallis, OR
Repair Technician, Hewlett-Packard, Corvallis, OR
Civil Engineer Technician, Federal Highway Administration, Vancouver, WA
Medical Billing and Coding in ICD-9-CM, CPT codes, MediSoft Coding and Billing Software
PENN FOSTER CAREER SCHOOL -
January 2011 to January 2011
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE in CIVIL ENGINEERING
Treasure Valley Community College -
MicroSoft Office Suite, Printer Repair, PC Repair, Laptop Repair, Customer Service
Willing to relocate.