Sales Productivity and Staff Development Professional
An experienced business manager and provider of profitable sales growth solutions is seeking a part-time position to supplement his income. Available on a contract or part-time employment basis.
Skills & Experience Summary
Mr. Kneale’s specialty is field sales productivity, including the sourcing, selection, and retention of high performance independent rep or employee salespeople.
Extensive business, development, and consulting experience has focused on increasing profitable growth by improving sales performance. In addition to finding and selecting high performance salespeople, he has compiled the information and created the tools they need to improve performance and results. Responsibilities have included department formation, a business turn-around, plus technical, procedural and promotional writing, in over three dozen industries and market segments.
• Developed new independent rep sales coverage, while creating and helping to implement a reliable sales support and management system for a Bethlehem Steel product group.
?Resulted in a sales increase of over 40% within 18 months – while industry sales were declining.
• Established a highly profitable telephone sales department, which they had been unsuccessful in doing for themselves, for a regional printing ink manufacturer. This included staff selection, training and supervision , plus creating sales support and initially managed the profit center.
? Achieved fast and profitable target segment penetration, followed by continued expansion and growth.
• Expanded and upgraded sales representation for a multi-plant die-caster, including a comprehensive support program, then planned and helped present what was called,
? “the most successful sales meeting in the company’s history”
• Established a marketing services firm to help industrial and service companies develop profitable sales growth through Market Definition, Staff Development, and Sales Productivity Systems.
• Did account executive and creative work for Ohio’s largest, and then a smaller, AAAA advertising agency.
• Created new marketing functions for 3 multi-division manufacturers, focusing on field sales recruiting, performance improvement, and management.
• Restructured and refocused a 75-year-old family business: upgraded accounting and manageability, while increasing sales by 50% and improving staff productivity and their career security.