Charles R. Williamson Jr.
LinkedIN URL: http://lnkd.in/PMSNs2
CLEARANCE Top Secret (Eligible)
Tidewater Community College (A.A.S. Graphic Design Multimedia)
Adobe CS4: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Soundbooth, Dream Weaver, and Final Cut Pro
V6 (Advanced user level) Microsoft Office `03, `07: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook (Advanced user level)
United States Navy (Equivalent) A.A.S. Electronics Engineering Technology Pensacola, FL
CR DESIGN Solutions (Owner/Op) Zanesville, IN
January 2011 to present
· Designs, develops, maintains and produces a various types of Web sites, multimedia,
· graphics, audio and video production to support client and program needs; performs
related duties as required.
Web Director (TFDGaming.net)
Septemper 2012 to present
· Designs, develops, maintains and produces graphics, audio/video and multimedia productions for
TFDGAMING.net, to support the community of over 200 personnel and their graphical needs;
performs related duties as required
Tidewater Community College (student) Portsmouth , VA
May 2009 to present
EMCO Technologies - Lockheed Martin subcontract for NASA Langley Hampton , VA
October 2008 to July 2009
·(Responsibilities commensurate with Skillstorm (SGIS))
Skilstorm (SGIS)- NMCI (Naval/Marine Corps Intranet)subcontract Hampton Roads, VA
May 2008 to August 2008
· Under general supervision, monitors, operates/maintains hardware/software for computers.
· Configures, assembles/installs microcomputers, workstations and/or peripheral equipment.
· Performs system backup/recovery activities, first line support for service interruptions
· Upgrades, modifies/maintains disaster recovery procedures for LAN and related equipment/software.
· Creates and maintains user login identification (user id) information and login scripts.
· Monitors system performance, gathers data, and prepares management reports.
· Audits hardware/software inventory to ensure their integrity as well as licensing compliance.
· Updates/maintains site admin manual documentation, provide user orientation hard/software or network ops.
Dendrite International, Inc
September 2007 to April 2008 Chesapeake, VA
· Quickly assesses the user issue and provide first level support for problem resolution.
· Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues
· Answer calls and requests, troubleshoot, solve problems/provide resolution to supported users
· Follow up with users when issues are not closed initially,
· Performs Administrative Support Functions: I.E. document all case information/updates as available.
· Identify/document troubleshooting techniques/steps
· Assist in QC and/or distribution of client databases or software, as needed.
United States Navy
July 1987- August 2007
· USS Oak Hill Surface Electronic Warfare Officer(9282) Norfolk, VA
· Recruit Training Command Drill Instructor(9508)/Master Training Specialist(9502) Great Lakes, IL
Navy Commendation Medal Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medal Recruit Training Services Ribbon
June 1997 (Life Saving) December `00 (Ingenuity/Technical Expertise), April 2005
August `05 (Distinguished Leadership),
July `07 (Leadership, Superior Performance)