Accomplished producer, writer, and director with a distinct sense of vision and the ability to turn ideas into captivating and informative entertainment. Broad experience in all facets of the television and video production industry, including writing, directing, budgeting, casting, location selection, camera operation, personnel management, and television standards and practices. Post-production experience includes online editing, offline editing, content approval, color correction, and domestic/foreign delivery. Adept at meeting tight deadlines, while adaptable to changing circumstances under extreme high-pressure situations. Decisive in the high pressure and ever-changing production environment, able to rise above and make it work.
Bobby Goldstein Productions, Dallas, Texas September 2006 - Present
Executive in Charge of Production, Producer, Writer, Director
• Creative force behind the syndicated reality television show “Cheaters”
• Served as the executive in charge of production, managing all facets of the show’s writing, location selection, filming, editing, and personnel.
• Exceeded ratings expectations by demanding the highest quality output from my crew and myself.
• Concurrently developed, wrote, directed, and filmed eight different pilots for Bobby Goldstein Productions including “Snatch & Grab” (2009), “Divorce Party” (2009), “Transplant” (2009), “2 Timers” (2011), “Big Texas Weddings” (2011), “Trash Talk” (2012), “Red Light Rescue” (2012), and “Secret Shoppers” (2012)
Eye for an Eye, LLC, Dallas, Texas June 2004- August 2006
Producer, Director, Editor
• Instrumental in stewarding the syndicated courtroom television show “Eye for an Eye” from weekly to daily format by developing post-production workflow that allowed us to edit 2 shows per day.
• Supervised the editing of all segments while also producing field segments and directing live segments
HD Republic, Dallas, Texas January 2004 - June 2004
Producer, Post-Production Supervisor
• Produced and directed segments for the second season of HD Net’s travelogue show “Get Out”
• Single-handedly created HD Republic’s HD infrastructure from setting up their editing machines to putting together their control room.
Bobby Goldstein Productions, Dallas, Texas August 2001 – December 2003
Intern, Editor, Director
• Began work with Goldstein Productions as an intern on the show “Cheaters” and was promoted to the position of Head Editor within six months
• Returned the following summer as Head Editor and Director
• RED One • Avid Symphony
• Sony F500 • Avid Media Composer
• Sony EX-1/EX3 • Final Cut Pro
• Panasonic HVX • After Effects
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
University of North Texas, Denton, Texas 1998 – 2001
Bachelor of Arts in Radio and TV Film, 3.6 GPA