I appreciate the opportunity to share a few aspects of my personality and experience that would make me an asset to your team. Please see a summary of my skills and accomplishments below.
• Over a decade of production experience.
• My camera work includes in studio and on location multi-cam, ENG single-cam, live performances, events, and interviews for private use and broadcast.
• I am a quick and proficient video editor. I am comfortable working under hard deadlines and collaborating closely with the client. My experience includes multi-cam performances and events, music video, news, documentary, commercial, promotional, and narrative. I am most comfortable editing with Final Cut Pro.
• I majored Electronic Media Production with a minor in Film Studies at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN.
• My experience in the field, and in pre/post production allows me to see the “Big Picture” and results in a smooth workflow and a tighter, more efficient production.
• I am a Writer, Producer, Director, Shooter, Editor, Personality, Business Owner, Dog-Lover, Kung-Fu enthusiast and Award-Winning Filmmaker.
I am a self-motivated people-person and leader, enjoying challenges and problem solving. I am eager to learn new things that will expand my skill set, and confident in the skills I have attained. Thank you for your consideration.