Tim Peterson Illustration 2009-present
• Create storyboard sequences for the Spike TV Original Series "1000 Ways To Die"
• Create Concept Art for in-house features and pilot pitches
World Trend Inc. 2008-2009
Graphic Designer /Concept Artist
• Create packaging and Health and Beauty products
• Projects have included work for world-class companies such as Disney, Sanrio, Warner Bros., Hit Entertainment, and American Greetings.
Black Octopus Studio 1998 – 2008
Owner / Artist
• Developed concept art and character designs for “Warcraft” trailer sequence.
• Designed user-interface graphics and conceptualized visual development for Supermassive Studio.
• Served as a Conceptual Artist for 21st Street Films on film project “Dorsai”.
• Produced cover illustrations of action toys for Lanard Toys.
• Illustrated initial concepts for Cyur Films’ project “Soul Reapers”.
• Conceptualized designs and art for fantasy film project “Raj”.
• Drew storyboards for short film “Capsule”, “Ghost Town” pilot, and an unreleased Sumatra Films crime film.
• Created key art and DVD package design for “Ghost Whisperer” and “Perfume”.
• Led Concept Art team and planned a world concept for “Boundless Planet” MMORTS game
• Adapted “Blood of the Wind” into a Comic Book (Basho Entertainment).
• Shaped look of “Blood in the Wind” film through original concept art for the project.
• Responsible for set and costume design, as well as concept art, for 7ate9 Entertainment’s pitch project “Battle Ball”.
• Planned visual development illustrations for Spark of Light Productions’ film project “Scheherazade”.
• Illustrated Omniverse Corporation’s book “Atrocities of the 20th Century”.
The Sundowners Band 2006-2008
• Fashioned overall look and branding for the band.
• Designed album covers, logos, posters and flyer artwork.
Residual Art 2004-2005
• Created original oil paintings for patrons and for gallery shows.
• Organized art shows for art group.
Oneone77 Creative Studio 2000-2001
• Assisted in website design and development.
• Illustrated storyboards and other sequences for web animation.
MARK DESIGNS 1996
• Assisted in Music CD packaging design.
• Networked with Los Angeles based print houses.
Adobe Photoshop Adobe InDesign Adobe Illustrator Life drawing
Layout illustrations Lifestyle illustration Editorial illustration Storyboarding
Concept art Character design Background illustration Oil painting
Wacom sketching Digital painting Deadline management Strong interpersonal skills
Otis College of Art and Design 1998
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration