ILLUSTRATION & GRAPHIC ARTIST
Specialized in Traditional and Digital Design
Punctual, Flexible and Attentive to detail
Overview Over four years of freelancing illustrations and projects with clients and accomplishing deadlines with great satisfactions as well as considerate with clients’ visions with a variety of tools both traditional and digital as well in both English and Spanish.
Areas of Expertise • Adobe Products and Digital Programs: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Art Rage, Paint Tool Sai, Manga Studio EX 4.0 and Sketchbook Pro.
• Children Book Illustration
• Sequential Art & Character Design
• Wet & Dry Media to create illustrations, faux finishing and mural work
• Customer Service, successful communication with clientele, assessed learning needs, implemented and presented strategies with a variety of ages to accomplish educational goals.
Illustrator-Comic Book Artist Freelance
Illustration/Comic Book Art |Sarasota, FL, Towson, MD, Belleville, NJ
2009 - Present
Provides services to clients to create independent illustrations, sequential artworks and requests, following guidelines and planning through clear, interactive process. Developed layouts and designing character designs with revisions through constant communication with interested customers.
• “The Kursk”| Graphic Novel
• Nicole Fende “The Numbers Whisperer”| Character Illustration Art
• Steve Reedy Goods | Poster Art
• “Models NRT” | Comic Book Art
• Featured Article-HLNTV.COM | Illustration
• “The Paragon Gang” | Illustration Book Cover
• “Ben The Raindrop” | Children Book Illustration
Cristo Rey Jesuit High School | Baltimore, MD | August- December 2012
Designed and painted mural for the Cafeteria area to provide the image of good quality nutritious choices through the vision and conditions of the principal, president of the Cristo Rey Network and Head of the Cafeteria Department.
Children Book Illustration
“Ben The Raindrop” | West Palm Beach, Sarasota, FL | 2005-2011
Created fully-developed illustrations for a continuation of the children’s book “Ben The Raindrop” series. For this edition, duties consisted of laying the book, along with type and illustration arrangement within the pages. Published in 2011.
Related Experience Art Tutor
Finksburg Library | Finksburg, MD
March 2012- Present
Tutoring Art to Early Childhood, Teenage and Adult students in the Towson, Maryland Area.
Cristo Rey High School | Baltimore, MD
August 2012- December 2012
Taught Spanish based on Private Curriculum and Standards.
Edgecombe Circle Elementary | Baltimore, MD
August 2010- March 2012
Taught the fundamentals of art as well as drawing courses in order to improve art knowledge and literacy.
Ringling College of Art & Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts | Sarasota, FL
Honors & Awards
• Daily Deviation on Deviantart.com. 2010
• Society of Illustrators Show, 2009
• Best of Ringling Show, 2008.
• The Student Art Exhibit from 2007 till 2008