825 W Nickerson Seattle WA 98109
To become employed with a US Manufacturer where my hard work and ethics will satisfy professional demands while providing the opportunity to return to The Beautiful Oregon Coast. In return I can offer you 8 years of technical employment history in the field of Engineering & Design Build Construction where I currently operate as Virtual Construction Coordinator at University Mechanical Contractors. I would like the opportunity to bring my fantastic skill set to work for Freeman Marine.
· I have exceptional skills producing engineering and detailed fabrication drawings.
· Can bring to work excellent document management and revision tracking abilities.
· Experience taking drawing sets from engineering redlines to construction / fabrication documents.
· Experienced Project Manager.
· Excellent communication skills; email, sketches, telephone, issue resolution & hosts online meetings.
· Experienced Project Engineer; Basis of design, specifications / submittal’s, material procurement,
DXF to Cam, engineering coordination, drawing review & revision management.
· An interested, conscientious employee who has a strong desire to improve personally and professionally.
University Mechanical Contractors, Mukilteo, WA 2011- Present
Lead Virtual Construction Services Coordinator
YBARRA CONSTRUCTION, INC., Richland, WA 2010 - 2011
WESTERN PARTITIONS, INC., Tigard, OR Project Engineer / Manager 2009 – 2010
METALLBAU GROUP LLC. Portland, OR Designer - Project Coordinator 2006 – 2008
UNIVERSITY MECHANICAL CONTRACTORS, INC., Seattle WA MEP Coordinator 2005 – 2006
825 W Nickerson Seattle WA 98133
Overlake Hospital South Tower Expansion Seattle, WADetailed plumbing and piping systems
Washoe Medical Center, Reno, NVAssistant MEP Systems Coordinator
Westlake Terry (Block 40), Seattle, WAMEP Systems Coordinator - Detailed plumbing and piping systems
Bedford Parc Promenade, Los Angeles, CABuilding Systems Coordinator - Detailed steel framing systems
Mirabella Seattle, Seattle, WABuilding Systems Coordinator – Detailed interior architectural elements
Sutter Hall University Housing and Food Service CSU, Chico, CAProject Engineer / Construction Coordinator – Design and Detailing of steel framing systems
Physical Sciences Facility PNNL, Richland, WAProject Manager – Walls, Ceiling, Doors and Windows scopes
Biological and Computational Sciences Facility, Richland, WAProject Manager – Walls, Ceilings, Doors and Window scopes
Oregon State Hospital Replacement Project, Salem, ORProject Manager – Walls, Ceilings, Doors and Window scopes
Boeing Airplane Co. Seal Booth, Seattle, WAMEP Systems Coordinator - Detailed piping systems
Omeros, Seattle, WAMEP Systems Coordinator
Boeing Airplane Co. M Tower Rebuild, Seattle, WAMEP Systems Coordinator - Detailed plumbing & piping systems
Amway Nutrilite Extraction and Concentration Facility, Quincy, WADesign & MEP Systems Coordinator