Ethan A. Rees
P.O. Box #132
Ashfield, MA 01330
Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT
Bachelor of Arts, Expected May 2013
Major: Broadcast Journalism; Minor: Sports Studies
Current GPA: 3.2
Mohawk Trail Regional High School, Buckland, MA
Diploma with Honors, 2009
Baseball and Statistics; Broadcast News Writing; Introduction to journalism
Quinnipiac Polling Institute, Hamden, CT 2010-present
• Interview participants for national public opinion survey.
Quinnipiac University, Sports Information Department, Hamden, CT 2009-present
• Record live stats for the school’s Division 1 athletics.
• Write up information for programs and brochures.
• Operate cameras to film games for live streaming on the web.
Elmer’s Store, Ashfield, MA Summer 2010
• Managed multiple tasks including washing dishes, bussing tables, and preparing dishes.
• Closed in absence of manager.
• Collaborated with team of cooks and dishwashers.
Country Pie Pizza, Ashfield, MA 2007-2009
Restaurant – Pizza Maker / Supervisor
• Supervised shifts and ran the pizza oven with three to five employees during day and night shifts starting after six months.
• Entrusted with opening and closing the restaurant and dealing with the money in the register .
• Prepped food for the day before opening, made pizzas and subs, and trained five employees.
• Experience with Word, Excel, some FinalCutPro, and ENPS for AP style writings.
• Operated cameras for Quinnipiac Athletics for basketball and hockey.
High School Varsity Golf 2003-2009
• Two time All-Western Massachusetts; Three Western MA High School Golf Tournaments.