Career Focus Writer for website content, blogs, product reviews, testimonials, advertisements and any other endeavor.
Experience Summary • Experienced in writing product reviews for websites, reviews for online marketplace platforms, blog entries utilizing keywords.
• Well versed in proofreading my own work.
• Strong technical command of the English language; strong familiarity with AP writing style; serious commitment to excellence in the printed and published word.
• Competent researcher from schooling and working in the sciences.
Education B.S., Biological Sciences, option in Physiology, California State University, Long Beach
Experience Freelance Author– Textbroker, Las Vegas, NV
• Four star author status
• Write unique website content including product and website reviews, blog entries, and product specifications.
• Proofread my own content according to the AP Stylebook, utilizing Webster’s New World College Dictionary as well.
• Helped out with team orders. 11/2012- Present
Freelance Author- Constant Content, Federal Way, WA
• Write unique articles for use on websites, mainly consumer guides and one piece on Alzheimer’s disease 11/2012- Present
Analytical Chemist- Spectrum Chemicals, Neutrogena, Henkel, Gilead Sciences, and Exova, Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
• Quality control testing of raw materials, pharmaceutical ingredients and finished products utilizing cutting-edge analytical laboratory equipment in FDA regulated environments according to company, customer and current good manufacturing practices
• Write laboratory results in a laboratory notebook, check other chemists’ work, teach other chemists how to use laboratory equipment, follow SOPs 11/2004- 07/2012
Computer Skills Microsoft Word • Excel • Google Chrome • Google Drive
Writing Samples Available Upon Request