PROFILE Strong in photography, editing, computers, and have worked with other photographer.
Track record of initiative and achievement — seeking out freelance projects, expanding job description boundaries, volunteering, and being selected for positions of responsibility within chosen field.
EDUCATION Working on bachelors in Photography 2013
Art Institute of Atlanta
EXPERIENCE Photographer Freelance
Successful completion of commercial photography assignments requiring planning, follow-through, and results that meet client objectives.
• Project: Collaboration with another photography called White ghost x Black Shadows. Also made mixtape covers for rappers and singers.
- Scope: Worked with client to select and position products; shot and developed photos;
- Scope: Met with client to determine project goals; selected shots and photographed in locations the suggested would be great fro them; working with strict budget limitations, researched developing options and selected vendors based on quality and price; organized and presented finished photographs.
- Constantly doing photo shoots every week or two.
Utility Clerk 2012-2013
Kroger, Griffin, GA
• Train and supervise employees.
• Help with register sometimes, and other projects Kroger needed help with.
• Had to have people skills to make sure they felt comfortable.
SKILLS • Macintosh Systems
- Applications: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom
• Setting up Metadata, Printing, Editing, and more.