11002 Arch Terrace (512) 431 - 6108
Austin, TX 78750 Lillian@LillianWesthead.com
A position that allows me to discover, communicate and achieve creative expression with art and fashion.
Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), Savannah, GA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration, May 2011, 3.08 GPA
Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY
Summer Live Programs – 2004 and 2005, 4.00 GPA
• Urban Wear
• Model Drawing for Fashion Design
• Fashion Forecasting
• Introduction to the Fashion Design Industry
Academic and Fashion Related Projects
• Character Design and Movie Poster for Pikey Holdredge’s animated movie “Miles Away”
• Acted in movie short “The Watering Can” by Katie Schuck
• Modeled for several photographers: Ben Russel (Fashion) and Lauren Flotte (Fine Art)
• Illustrated two dress designs for the Dylan’s Candy Bar Dress Project in NYC during Fashion Week 2010. These designs were for dresses made out of candy.
STARBUCKS, Savannah, GA February 2009 to May 2009
Demonstrated ability to work under pressure while delivering superior customer service and quality products. Partnered with co-workers to maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
KERBY LANE CAFE, Austin, TX December 2005 to May 2007
Demonstrated ability to effectively manage the front of the house hostess function, taking phone orders and selling company branded merchandise.
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS:
• Ballet, dancing, drawing, exercising, fashion design, music
REFERENCES: Available upon request