Alliance, OH 44601
Objective To obtain a position were my administrative and customer service skills are used to their fullest potential and my honesty and integrity are not undermined.
Work experience 2001-2002 J.A.C. Corp./ McDonalds Englewood, Oh
Customer Service/ Crew Trainer
* Cash Handling
* Servicing customers and their needs
* Training crew members
* Maintaining quality and service
2002-2004 Reliable Imaging Products Dayton, Oh
Customer Service Representative
* Administrative tasks.
* Handling customer complaints.
* Shipping and Receiving.
* Preparing price estimates.
2003-2005 Jitters Java Coffee Shop Vandalia, OH/ Mobile
* Working to perfect a product for the customer.
* Handling cash.
2004-2006 Edvantages Springfield, Oh
Custodian/ Ohio Reads Coordinator
* Maintenance of Facility
* Organization of volunteers
* Assisting Students with reading- Ohio Reads Coordinator
2006-2011 Lacey Enterprises/ Two Men And A Truck
Customer Care Specialist
• Administrative tasks, including use of Word, Excel, and other software in the field and answering of phones.
• Handling customer accounts including: organizing, scheduling and data entry of customer moves.
• Training of New employees
• In bound sales
Education Graduation 2003 Northmont High School Clayton, Oh
2001-2003 Sinclair Community College Dayton, Oh
Volunteer experience 2006-2011 Mentoring Teenagers Wyoming, Oh
2002-2006 Mentoring Teenagers Troy & Piqua, Oh
2004 Elementary Tutoring Springfield, Oh