Objective: I am an accomplished Christian Women Entrepenuer who goes to great length
in getting every detail just right because, whether raising money, or putting together a
corporate or business event, a divine theme always gets RESULTS.
Event Planning * Fundraising * Event Production * Marketing
Proven track record of successful event planning, logistics and production in industries as varied as
non-for-profit, ministries, consulting, advertising/marketing. Consistently apply combination of
creativity and impeccable organization skills to carry high off high-profile without a hitch passion for
creating unique events that attendees remember for years.
Summary of Qualifications
* Exceptional expertise in Events/Marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales
techniques, and sales control systems.
* Profound ability to provide customer needs assessment, meet quality standards for services, and
evaluate of customer satisfaction.
* Sound knowledge of event production, Marketing communication, and dissemination techniques and
* Remarkable listening skill, understanding information and ideas presented through spoken words
* Excellent time Management skill.
* Excellent ability to communicate information and ideas both in speaking and writing so others will
understand point being made.
* Exceptional ability to come up with unusual or clever “Out of the Box” ideas about a given topic or
situation, and to develop creative ways to problem solving. This is all thanks to God for giving me the
talents I have, to him goes all the Glory!
SELECTED CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
* As Events/Marketing chair for Florida Breast Cancer Foundation: planned and produced all
aspects of high-profile Breast Awareness “Shades of Pink” annual gala and Breakfast gathering
events for organization. Also sold sponsorships and sent out donation letters.
* As Events/Marketing associate for Alcanzando La Mujer de Hoy Ministry: planned and
produced along with budgeted with sales department all aspects of our bi-monthly women events
that were attended by more than 800+ women. Also did all the decoration for events. Also sold
sponsorships and did all the marketing for event through our Magazine Almavision Al Dia.
* As Founder/Event Director for Mujeres de Impacto: I put together budgets, negotiate venues,
market event through my special Canaan Marketing media buying wholesale rates, involved in all
decoration decisions and event layout, put together events schedule, contact speakers and book
them, call media outlets for free publicity, do press release and donation letter, organize fundraisers,
for our monthly seminars.
Mujeres de Impacto Ministry May 2013 - present
Not-for-profit “Soul Rescuers” Organization
Budget and design, plan and manage events including fundraising galas and receptions for
our monthly women seminars. Coordinate teams of up to 30 volunteers on an event-byevent
basis and work closely with Board of Directors and key Corporate donors.
Part of my duties are:
* Organize events well in advance and develop creative themes for each event seminar.
* Manage press campaigns for marketing the event.
* Interview guest speakers through our not-for-profit radio show.
* Market and promote event through my contacts of over 23 years in the media and loyal
clients through Canaan Marketing Firm and other media companies I have established
personal relationships with throughout my career.
CANAAN MARKETING FIRM February 2006 - 2013
Provide leadership to position my company at the forefront of the industry. Develop a strategic plan to
advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an
organization. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and costeffective
management of resources.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to
promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
1. Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective
management of resources.
2. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the
3. Identify acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
4. Approve company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
5. Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining
objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
6. Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of
the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
7. Promote the company through written articles and personal appearances at conferences and
on radio and TV.
8. Represent the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
9. Promote the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
10. Build a event/fundraising network using personal contacts, direct mail, special events, and
11. Present company report at Annual Stockholder and Board of Director meetings.
12. Direct company planning and policy-making committees.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and
change management. Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and
procedures. Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources. Ability to analyze and
interpret financial data. Knowledge of public relations principles and practices. Knowledge of
communication and public relation techniques. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
Ability to identify and secure funding/revenue sources.
2. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability
to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government and to work effectively
with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community. Ability to motivate teams and
simultaneously manage several projects.
3. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Education and Professional Training
Francisco de Vitoria University, Madrid Spain
Associate Degree Audiovisual Communications (1985-1989)
Events and Marketing Chair for: Florida Breast Cancer Foundation
Miami Florida 2008-2011
Gold Coast Real Estate School (2001)
South Miami Location, Miami Florida
Certified Real Estate Broker
Adam Sandlers, Cold-Calling Boot Camp (2000)
Radison Mart Hotel, Miami Florida
Dale Carnegie Advanced Senior Seller Program (2002)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Clear Channel Top Solution Senior Sellers Program (2005)
Love to see women come to the Lord.
Spending time with my children.
Going to church.
Serving at church.