Tyler W. Simms
Professional Producer and Audio Engineer seeking opportunity to utilize industry talents.
Producer / Audio Engineer, Professor Studio, Portland, OR 2008-Present
• Owner, Producer, and Operator of Professor Studio.
• Creative direction, recording, editing, and mixing local artists’ music.
Internship, Spokane Falls Community College, Spokane, WA 2011-2012
• Completed 90+ hours of setting up and mixing shows.
• Produced major concert for Grammy Award winning artist Randy Brecker, featuring Kenny Werner, Antonio Sanchez, and David Sanchez.
• Lead Sound Technician for Spokane Children’s Theater’s production of Disney’s Aladdin.
• Worked with Spokane’s IATSE stage hand union for Cirque Du Soliel’s tribute to Michael Jackson.
Event Coordinator / Music Outreach, Teen Challenge, Spokane, WA 2006-2009
• Responsible for organizing and planning musical events.
• Planned outreaches.
• Coordinated special events for pastoral and music ministries.
• Maintenance of all Pro Audio gear.
Spokane Falls Community College, Spokane, WA 2010-2012
• Associate in Applied Science Degree: Audio Engineering.
• One Year Certification: Audio Technology.
• Pro Tools Operator Certification: 210 Level – Music Production.?
Clark County Skills Center , Vancouver, WA 2002-2004
• Two Year Degree: Hospitality and Restaurant Management.
• Graduated as Class Sous Chef.