Beverly Hills, California United States
Feb 2009 – Jun 2011
Art Gallery Owner/Partner
• Planned and directed staffing, training, and coordinate Gallery shows. • Directed, coordinated, and reviewed sales and Gallery operations. • Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner. • Built relationships with customers to increase likelihood of repeat business • Designed custom framing for art, photographs, collectibles, and posters.
Venice, California United States
Oct 1986 – Oct 2004
4988 Reforma RD Woodland Hills, California, 91364 United States
• Managed own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements. • Worked with creative team to develop solutions. • I collaborated with an ensemble of writers, artists and business executives on the co-development of the feature film
"Friend Request." • Headed the "pitch and presentation team" at L.A. Citi Productions. • I assisted in procuring original music by Fatetwister and City by Storm for "Friend Request," while working with
Music Producer Shay Baby. • Art directed and assisted with the creation of our 'Movie Poster' using Photoshop.
Evergreen International Los Angeles, California United States
Logistics, copyright and product design. Nov 2005 – Jan 2009
• Collaborated with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information. • Worked with web designers and artists on the website www.gotpeace.com • Composed descriptions of merchandise for posting to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites. • Created and designed the got peace? TM logo and secured its copyright with the USPTO.gov • Examined alternate streams of revenue by licensing the brand and logo, got peace?
Eagle Advertising Beverly Hills, California United States
Art Editor. Associate columnist. Nov 2004 – Oct 2005
• Prepared works in appropriate format for publication. • Wrote fiction or nonfiction such as short stories, biographies, articles, descriptive or critical analyses, and essays. • Completed monthly articles about Latin American artists, highlighting the works of Rivera, Tamayo, Matta, Lam and
Cuevas. • I wrote a monthly 'Design Column,' titled "The Pallet," where I made color and design suggestions to our readers.
D. Genero Gallery Marina Del Rey , California United States
Art Gallery Sales Associate
Aug 1979 – Sep 1986
• Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service. • Monitored customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. • Maintained portfolios of various artists work to demonstrate styles, interests, and abilities. • Developed sales and marketing strategies. Worked with customers and followed up with telephone calls. • Kept the Gallery stocked, the inventory properly hung and the Gallery clean.
IMMACULATE HEART COLLEGE Hollywood , California United States
B.A. June 1979
4988 Reforma RD Woodland Hills, , California, , 91364 United States 818•224•2777 firstname.lastname@example.org
• While attending Immaculate Heart College, I earned my B.A. in Fine Arts. I minored in Rhetoric, and I was one of two representatives of the United States in the Model United Nations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Computer proficient in Word, Final Draft and Photoshop. • Experienced salesperson that excels in customer relations, customer service and satisfaction. • I have over twenty years of experience in the Art Gallery business and sales of fine art, design and custom framing. • While attending college, I worked part time as an editor for Documentary film Producer Delane M. Gavin. In 1976 I
edited and assisted in the writing of the Emmy award winning Documentary "Children of Divorce."
• I would like to augment my resume with one of my favorite quotes from the film Glengarry Glen Ross “A, B, C... always be closing.” I view this resume, as my sales pitch to you, and I am confident that your hiring of me would be beneficial to your company, employees and customers.
• In June 2011 I suffered a broken neck, and other serious injuries. Today, I am 100% recovered and looking forward to returning to work. I would like to work close to home either full or part time near Woodland Hills, CA. 91364