Maya, Zbrush, Nuke, After Affects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, 3DS Max, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The Art Institute of California, Los Angeles– Santa Monica, CA
Bachelor of Science (Media Arts & Animation) Graduates - 12/20/2013
Bento Box Interactive, Marina del Ray, CA
Production Assistant - Internship - (03/28/13 - 06/28/13)
· 2D animation for upcoming Sweet Pickles ‘The Worry Walrus’ storybook application
o Separate and organize layers with proper naming convention
o Animated in Photoshop; walk cycles, hand waves, swimming and character riding bicycle.
· Asset Management; Managing Photoshop and Flash files, ensuring proper storage and version control.
· Locate and organize SFX and Shot List
· Assisted in marketing research to project revenue and user acquisition models
· Designed weekly visual publicity posts for Social Networks
o Was given a task for every day at the beginning of the week. Would finish in timely manner and sent different versions as well as constant updates in time for revisions before due date.
Red Giant Production Team, AICA-LA
· Modern Myth – 2d Flash Short Animation (07/2012 – 11/2012)
o Animated hand drawn Big Foot head turn and Rabbit hopping
· Spitz - 2d Flash Short Animation (12/2012 - Present)
Animator / Voice Actress
o Animate with Symbols in Flash; Mule Character