2642 N. Palo Verde Dr
Florence, AZ 85132
* Strong Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills* Team Player * Ability to Handle Multiple Tasks * Self-Motivated * Work Well Under Pressure *
Human Resources Administration Jan 2008- June 2010
Eligibility Specialist III/ Assistant to the Director
• Manage daily and weekly reports to input information needed
• Prepare spreadsheets for the Director as needed
• Answer phone calls and provide assistance to persons needing information and services
• Keep daily phone logs
• Model office liaison for system outages
• Draft memos, reports, and confidential correspondence
• Gather information and prepare correspondence for reports for the Director
• Provide counseling for persons that are experiencing a hardship
• Assist in planning of all office events
Human Resources Administration
Feb. 2004 – Jan 2007
Eligibility Specialist III
•Inform participants about time-limited benefits and objectives of the Public Assistance program.
•Conduct thorough interviews with participants to determine their financial eligibility.
•Issue benefits and explain all case actions to participants.
•Provide information to encourage financial independence.
•Maintain a caseload by managing time effectively including face-to-face recertifications, participant appointment schedules, paperwork, training and meetings.
•Provide counseling and guidance to clients in distress.
•Complete agency forms to accurately issue benefits and client notification.
•Provide special or emergency needs in a timely manner.
HRA/Office of Policies & Procedures
Sept. 2002 – Feb. 2004
Data Entry Clerk
•Liaison to the Office of Immigrant Affairs.
•Coordinated and tracked translations of hundreds of social service forms into eight languages and subcontracted translators.
•Reviewed forms for compliance with formatting standards and worked with the Forms Unit proofreader and ORIA to make necessary changes to style and format.
•Corrected PDF and Word files when necessary prior to form posting.
•Tracked forms when posted to the agency’s internal website.
•Worked on special projects assigned by the Director of On-Line Policies and Document Production and the lead technical consultant.
Computer Literate in: MS Word 2000, Excel & Internet, bilingual (English/Spanish), excellent oral and written communication.
University of Phoenix
Completed 47 credits
Jan. 2009 - Present
Major: Hotel Management/ Business Management