9014 Patterson Ave. Apt 25
Richmond, VA 23229
To find a position in a growth oriented company that will use the skills I have in electronics, wireless, and fiber optics.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Sep/1995-may/2001 EL MINIA UNIVERSITY EL MINIA EGYPT
Bachelor degree in educational technology and computer
• Certified educational technology
• Computer science skills
May/2005- Feb/2008 ECPI Technical College?? GLEN ALLEN, VA
AAS Computer Electronic Engineering Technology
• Certified Electronics Technician -Associate Electronics –AC11764.
• Certified Electronics Technician-personal Comm.Sys.Cellular – PCSCA110.
• Certified Fiber Optics Technician – FOTVA907.
• Certified Fiber Optics Installer –FOIVA5244.
• Professional Member ETA International
• Nominated for international scholarships 2007.
• Dean’s lists and perfect attendance certifications in every single term.?
SKILLS & PROJECTS
• Ability to work with Computer applications.
• Computer software.
• Ability to work and follow instructions to build any electronics boards.
• Solder and solder chips and fix electronics devices.
• Ability to make fiber connectors (ST, SC).
• Work with fiber optics cables, shoot light in the cables, locate fault, and fix it.
Sep/2005 – AGU/2010? Wal-Mart Short Pump, VA
Electronics sales associate ???
• Greet Customers with a smile.
• Making sure they have everything they need; if they have any question in computers or TVs, cables and all other electronics devices and how to get things work.
• Operate cash register.
• Handle cash and credits card transactions.
• Train new employees on how to operate a register.
Sep/2010- present RICHMOND PUBLIC SCHOOLS RICHMOND, VA
• Teaching at eliminitary,middle,and high schools