D’YOUVILLE COLLEGE, Buffalo, NY
Class of 2012
MASTER OF SCIENCE, HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
• G.P.A.: 3.73
DAEMEN COLLEGE, Amherst, NY
Class of 2010
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, NATURAL SCIENCE/INDIVIDUALIZED STUDIES
• G.P.A.: 3.47
GRANTWRITER/PUBLIC HEALTH ADMINISTRATOR 6/12-Present
• Assist with implementation of the Community Health Assessment Process.
• Conduct research and prepare grant applications
• Facilitate a variety of groups in the behavioral and public health fields
• Initiate and manage special projects
CLINICAL SUPPORT SERVICES, Buffalo, NY 09/10-6/12
Account Manager (09/11-Present)
• Manage multiple clients accounts to carry out medication management services.
• Manage client’s data including the construction of design documents and data specifications.
• Construct business plans and marketing strategies to increase sales.
• Compose and negotiate client contracts.
• Participate in and lead multiple internal six sigma project teams.
• Train pharmacists on the use of customized medicationpathfinder software.
Medication Therapy Management Assistant (09/10-08/11)
• Carried out general office tasks in relation to medication therapy management services including contacting patients by telephone, faxing physicians, medical chart entry, fulfillment, and recommendation reconciliation.
• Trained pharmacists on the use of customized medicationpathfinder software.
DAEMEN COLLEGE CANAVAN DESK, Amherst, NY 09/08-05/2010
• Carried out general office tasks including answering phones, checking ID cards, and signing in students.
• Responded to student inquiries, directing them appropriately on campus.
PEOPLE INC., Williamsville, NY 05/09-12/09
ICF Specialist/Individual Advocate
• Assisted adults with developmental and physical disabilities in achieving program plan goals.
• Helped individuals with various daily activities and life skills to gain more independence.
DAEMEN COLLEGE ALUMNI RELATIONS OFFICE, Amherst, NY 03/09-05/09
Phonathon Donation Fundraiser
• Called alumni and the Daemen College community to raise money for the annual fund.
HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Daemen College President’s Scholarship Recipient
Dean’s List at Daemen College
Daemen College Student Alumni Ambassador Coordinator (2009-2010)
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Member
MichaeL G. Patane Award for Outstanding Leadership
Daemen College Graduate *** Laude
JUVENILE DIABETES RESEARCH FOUNDATION, Buffalo, NY 2011-Present
• Participate in various fundraising efforts including
the annual gift giving party and gala.
ANGEL FOOD MISSION, Corning, NY 2011
• Distributed food boxes to families.
HEALTH MINISTRIES OF THE SOUTHERN TIER, Corning, NY 2011
• Assisted in rest stop fundraiser.