I am an artist looking to develop a career in video gaming or movie cinematics
American Academy of Art, Chicago IL
3D Modeling and Animation, Anticipated Graduation 2012
Computer Skills and Programs
• 3D Studio Max, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Traditional Art Mediums
• Graphite Pencils, Colored Pencils, and Acrylic Paints.
Pet Supplies ‘Plus’, Morton Grove, IL January 2009 to December 2009
• Managed customer transactions at the register.
• Stocked shelves to maintain products and store appearance.
• Carefully cleaned cages and fed the animals.
Behind the Canvas Club, Chicago, IL 2009-2011
• Helped raise money for charity.
• Gained feedback in order to make changes in the school community.
Concept Art May 2011-September 2011
• Client: Andrew Livy, Managing Director, CooCooSqueaky Ltd, England
• Created a stylized character and a series of expressions for the company’s online game.
Online advertising August 2005-Present
• Sold handmade weapon props for convention events on Ebay.
Art Fair, American Academy of Art Gallery April 2011
• Sold artwork to the public along with fellow students.