Producer / Experience Designer
QUALITY ANIMATION AND ILLUSTRATION
Production specialist and experience designer with over ten years experience building and working with high-caliber media development teams specializing in design and objective direction for various media architectures. Management background includes program development expertise across such formats as radio, web 2.0, visual media, Virtual World Spaces, social networks and entertainment production.
Entertainment Production • Animation and Design • Content Creation • Web 2.0/3.0 Start Ups •Application Development • Interactive Media • Experience Design • Illustration • Project and Program • Business Strategy • Feature Toolsets • Management • Creative Suite • Compositing and Editing • Casting and Directing • Reel at www.Chadrick.me/reel.html
Student - M.F.A. Academy of Art
Executive Producer - Reliance Animated Commercial 2013-2014
Owner/Experience Designer Redlandia Studios Redlands, CA 2011-2014
Executive Producer - Toyota Scion Scioncertified.com Commercial 2010-2012
Student - B.S. Full Sail University 2009-2013
Program/Community Development - Linden Lab Research SF, CA - 03/2004 - 2008
Makers of Second Life. Responsibilities include designing and maintaining programs and
community initiatives. Program Management and problem solving in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• Leader of the Governance and Abuse resolution team. Managed a global, remote team
of people through fast paced company changes.
• Organized and implemented numerous programs related to metrics and abuse
management, which directly affect the experience of Second Life’s customer base.
• Wrote and published content on numerous communication channels that addressed
critical issues for residents and Linden Lab, including blogs and public messaging.
• Defined key themes among the community, identified trends amongst customer base for
needed syndication between the company and the users of the Second Life product.
• Addressed core company concerns which helped influence company policy on
numerous occasions, had defining role in growth of Linden at the company’s most
critical time, ushering user base from 10,000 to 10,000,000 in under a year.
• Helped run resident game development contest 3 years in a row. Advised and assisted in
development of over 30 games.
Producer Google Zeitgeist Virtual Experience Designer 2007
Director of Business Development Phreak Media, SF, CA 04/2006 – 09/2007
Responsible for Program and Business Development including recognizing new directions for
the company to grow, defining business strategies, as well as organizing and implementing team functionality and direction.
• Project/Program Management for clients entering Virtual World spaces.
• Helped acquire contract for Second Life’s Community Convention 2007 for Phreak Media to
broadcast and own the rights to the convention Audio.
• Built numerous marketing and social network contacts.
• Developed relationship with an Interactive Marketing company that develops real world
counterparts to Virtual World spaces which led to a new revenue streams for the
Program Consultant/Contractor Various Companies 11/2007 – 2009
Responsible for Program and Business Development and/or consultant for various
organizations. Acted as contractor to help define wide range of direction and business strategies.
• Joined the Advisory Board for the Association of Virtual Worlds.
• Business Development for Metaversatility, a game content studio focused on Virtual networks. Clients included AMD, EMI, and Toyota Scion (Club Scion). Built a
relationship that exists to this day.
• Attended and traveled for appearance at numerous conventions, representing companies
who wanted a stronger web presence and acted as liaison and public face.
CAREER EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
• Casting and Directing various types of productions.
• Animation and Visual Media fulfillment for projects.
• Community, Support and end user Management.
• Business Development for games, media and entertainment production.
• Viralism and brand growth.
• Interactive Technologies: Film and Audio Editing, Radio Streaming.
• Building Start ups.
• Production pipelining for Design and Development.
• Jira, Agile development, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, Final Cut, SAM Broadcaster, Maya and Autodesk Applications, Nuke and Foundry Applications, Traditional and 3D Animation, Editing Film and Sound, Feature Film and Television production.
• Studio has full equipment needed for film production including lighting, cameras and sound
equipment. Two Panasonic 1080p film cameras used for production.
• Bachelors of Science, Animation Production for Film and Games
Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL - 2009-2013
• Master's of Fine Art in Film and Television Production