To secure an entry-level position taking my skills and interest in writing beyond the academic and personal expression into the professional workforce
Saint Bonaventure University August 2009-Present
Course Work Completed – July 2013; Oral Comps Completed Fall 2013
Bachelor of Arts in English anticipated December 2013
Dean’s List - 5 semesters
Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Society – April 2012
Sigma Alpha Pi National Society of Leadership and Success
Vincentian Child Development Center: Summer and School Breaks June 2011 – October 2012
• As an assistant in a ‘floating’ position, I worked in each of the rooms at the center with all age groups.
• Planned and taught lessons for the Pre-School and two year old age groups
Oxford Athletic Club: June 2010-August 2010
• As a Summer Camp Counselor, I worked with Pre-School to twelve -year old age groups.
• Planned and taught lessons and activities for Pre-School age group
Oxford Athletic Club: June 2009-August 2009
• As a KidZone employee, I worked with infant to eight – year old age groups
Saint Athanasius Roman Catholic Church: November 2005 – May 2009
• As an Office Aid fulfilled responsibilities of receptionist and clerical personnel.
Write with original thoughts and ideas, excel in creative writing, competent in use of social networking, creative effective presentations, competent proofreader and editor, ability to transform complex ideas and concepts into readable form, published