ROBERT L. ADKINS
ILLUSTRATOR / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
To blend traditional and digital art mediums to provide design that has a tactile
• Experience with design concepts for print and web media.
• Very strong Illustration skills.
• Classically trained in Drawing, Painting, and Design.
• Familiar with print preparation and production.
• Experienced in CS3 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,Flash), BBEdit,
Quark XP, HTML, Dreamweaver.
• Created or contributed in the creation of several web sites.
( URL available upon req.)
• Communicated corporate Identity through deign of logo and collateral.
• Extensive customer service experience.
• Created sequential art for publication.
• Experience with basic office equipment: 10key, fax, windows suite, etc.
• Black & White darkroom experience.
• Data entry
Relevant Work History (Concurrent with Education)
2003 To Present – Freelance Illustrator, 1801 Design, St. Louis, Mo.
2001 To 2003 – Co. Founder / Head Illustrator, Propaganda Press, St. Louis, Mo.
2000 To 2001 – Design consultant Art & Frame Gallery, St. Louis, Mo.
02/01 To 07/01 – Marketing and Graphics Asst., Art Works Design, St. Louis, Mo.
BFA – Drawing and Painting / Minor Graphic Design: Fontbonne University.
Associates in Graphic Design – St. Louis Community College.
Associates in Design / illustration - Colorado State University