July 2012 Devry University, Bachelor Degree Tech management PRESENT
March 2012 Gwinnett College Associate Degree of Science, Paralegal Studies.
Coursework: Introduction to Law, Civil Litigation, Family Law, Elder Law, Contract Law, Real Estate law, Trial Practice.
4.0 GPA, Dean’s List Summer Quarter 2009, 4.0 GPA President’s List 2009 Fall Quarter, 4.0 GPA President’s List Winter Quarter 2010.
June 2006 Notary Public certificate
May 2005 Costa Mesa Police Department-Law Enforcement
November 2004 Child Developmental-Newborn to 17 years Parenting Classes
March 2009- Nov. 2013 Atento Multiservice
? Court Interpreter
? Notary Public
July 2006-February 2009 Gwinnett County Police Department Gwinnett, GA
• Assisted Police Officers with language, translation. (English to Spanish)
• Assisted Police Officers with police reports.
• Performed legal research using Police department database system (backgrounds).
• Assisting Hispanic population with language translation (English to Spanish)
• Translates orally or in writing all documents presented by victims, staff, and other individuals.
• Provide interpreting / transliterating services for victims, civilians and other individuals for meetings, interviews, telephone calls, etc. including one to one and group settings.
• Utilize equipment such as computers, word processors, and copy machines; fax machines, typewriters, etc.
• Answer inquiries from victims, community, and individuals and interpret and explain words and phrases for meaning and appropriateness.
• Conducting face-to-face interpreting.
• Telephone interpreting.
October 2004-november 2005 Hanna’s children Home California
• My goal is to empower and strengthen at-risk families through culturally sensitive educational training, therapeutic services and interventions.
• Orientation & Application process for Latino & Spanish population.
Provide training on:
• Be an Educator
• Control Your Emotions
• Understand Needs
• Be Firm Yet Fair
• Be Consistent
• Teach Responsibility
• Help Them Choose Right
• Avoid Labeling
• Build Positive Influences
• No Shaking or ********
• Use Time-Outs
• Set Structure
• Use Empathy
• Emotional Intelligence
• Catch Them Being Good
Skills/Areas of Experience:
• Excellent communication and social skills.
• Able to work to tight deadlines.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Detail orientated
• Organizational management Skills.
• Excellent customer services.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word Software.
• Bilingual English-Spanish.