1470 NE 141 St. Miami, Florida 33162 (786)-234-4346
§1 Competent decision maker with the ability to prioritize assignments, communicate effectively and foster a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
§2 Excellent written and communication skills, problem resolution ability and able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
§3 Team player with great leadership skills.
§4 Eligible by the Florida Department of Education to teach Art K-12.
International Fine Arts College
Bachelors of Arts in Visual Arts
Graduated May 2000
Miami Dade Public Schools, Miami, Florida
Art Teacher – November 2002 to Present
§1 Observing and evaluating pupils’ work to determine student progress or making suggestions for improvement.
§2 Make purposeful and appropriate lesson plans that provide for effective teaching strategies and maximize time on task.
§3 Specialize in teaching one or more areas of art, such as illustration, art history, or commercial art.
§4 Instructs pupils in art, such as painting, sketching, designing, and sculpturing.
Block Buster Video, Miami, Florida
Store Manager – June 2000 to October 2002
· Assists in the creation of a positive customer experience that includes a proactive interaction and immediate resolution for customer issues as needed.
· Shares overall responsibility for setting, monitoring, and driving sales goals set by the strategic sales plan. Assist in setting, communicating and executing marketing and merchandising programs to achieve key marketing initiatives.
· Responsible for assigning individual shift goals to employees and following up with each of them to ensure delivery of goals.
· Ensures that store appearance and merchandising is in compliance with ongoing marketing programs, product is displayed timely and appropriately, and the store is clean and maintained per company standards.
· Ensures the proper cash controls and loss prevention procedures are in place and followed. Prepares and supports the inventory process by conducting pre-counts and participating in inventories.
United States Army, State of Kuwait
Mechanic- September 1996- September 1999.
§5 Perform unit maintenance and recovery of all self propelled field artillery cannon weapon systems.
§6 Maintain diesel power plants/packs, compression ignition engines and engine fuel systems, air induction, exhaust systems, cooling systems, engine starting and charging systems, and track hull electrical.
§7 Diagnose malfunctions, troubleshoot and perform other unit maintenance on carriage-mounted armament, associated fire control and related systems and components on all self-propelled field artillery weapon systems.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.