2009- 2012 FIRESTONE HIGH SCHOOL AKRON, OH
• Teach speaking, logic, critical thinking preparatory to organized debate competitions
• Teach content ranging from current affairs to difficult philosophical constructs
• Qualified a two-person Public Forum debate team to the 2010 Ohio State Final
• Qualified a Student Congress speaker to the 2010 National Final Tournament
• Qualified a Lincoln Douglas Debater to the 2011 Ohio State Final Tournament
2007 – 2012 LIVING A DREAM (NPO) CLEVELAND, OH
• Organized the Non Profit Organization's operations with the Cleveland Browns Stadium.
• Directly managed twenty employees working four concession stands.
• Responsible for inventory and revenue of up to $20,000 per game. Responsible for
financial balance at end of each game
2009 – 2010 AKRON AEROS/AEROFARE AKRON, OH
Stand Manager/Stadium Vending Manager
• Organized Non Profit Groups and prepared them for working concession stands,
managing all vendors
• Ensured all groups and vendors were fully stocked by tracking sales and inventory
• Balanced all books at the end of each game
Grad 2013 KENT STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION STUDIES KENT, OH
Associate of Arts, Emphasis in Public Communication and Philosophy.
• Specific emphasis on persuasive, and online based communication
• Conducted survey research to determine whether respondents formed political opinions
based on available facts or group and personal bias
2004 – 2008 HIGHLAND HIGH SCHOOL MEDINA, OH
High School Diploma, June 2008.
• First place, five local tournaments
• Three-time state qualifier, reaching octo-final round in 2008
• Seventh place, Student Congress, National Forensic League National Tournament, 2008
• Band, technical theater production, theatrical performance
• Door-to-door and phone bank campaign experience
• Programming in C++ and Python, and advanced IT experience
• Advanced interpersonal and persuasive communication skills