Kansas State University: Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, Minor in Horticulture, 2001
10 + years of Experience:
12/2008- 04/2011: Project Manager at Perez, APC: New Orleans, LA
Responsibilites: Project design from conceptual design to construction documents to contract administration in the field of landscape architecture. Clients included both the public and private sector. Projects ranged from streetscape design, site planning, detailed planting design, to architectural renderings and presentation boards.
07/2002- 08/2008: Landscape Designer at Prosser Hallock: Jacksonville, FL
Responsibilites: Project design, construction documentation, renderings and construction administration. Project types included residential, commercial, campus planning, roadway landscape, recreation and amenity design.
05/2001-7/2002: Jr. Landscape Designer at LS3P Associates: Charleston, SC
Skills, Computer Programs, Specialties:
• Excellent Hand Drawing and Rendering skills with markers, colored pencils, art stix, ink, some watercolor
• AutoCAD version 2010 and earlier
• Word Office Suite: Excel, Word
• Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat
• Google Sketchup
• CLARB Certified
• Passed Sections A, B, C, and D of the L.A.R.E.
• LEED Accredited Professional
• Other interests are painting and photography
*I have multiple work samples and a full resume to furnish upon request.