Yoshua A. Hephzibah
Av. Tezontle • Iztapalapa, DF 09310 • (55)-4388-4458 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate about teaching English, Writing and Voiceovers. Seeking opportunity to share these skills in the online arena.
Summary of Qualifications
• Proficient with English Language Instruction and Language Level Assessment
• Outstanding knowledge of subject areas relevant to assignments and client needs
• Outstanding ability to demonstrate problem solving and decision-making strategies
• Remarkable ability to implement Educational Learning Systems in a variety of situations
• Strong technology skills, including expertise with Microsoft Office and the Internet Social Sites
• Excellent oral, written, human relations and interpersonal communication skills
August 2009 - Present ENGLISH TEACHER, S-peak, Mexico City, DF
• Participated actively to support and achieve the specified goals and objective.
• Planned instructional programs and designed them to meet individual needs.
• Developed new culturally appropriate programs with curriculum objectives.
• Established procedures for English Business Telephone Training Program.
• Collected and interpreted a variety of data and provided appropriate reports.
• Maintained up to date daily schedules, lessons plans, attendance and grade records.
May 2006 – July 2009 ENGLISH TEACHER, English First, Mexico City, DF
• Attended and participated in required staff meetings and other activities.
• Directed the activities of assigned non-certified personnel and Para-professionals.
• Prepared substitute plans that include: projects, schedule, routines, class list etc.
• Maintained parent contact through email, phone calls, field trips etc.
• Made sure to prioritize the student engagement and retention.
• Ensured to respond to student and family emails or questions within 24-hours.