PROJECT COORDINATOR/GRANT WRITER
Ability in leading project team, implementing action plans, ensuring smooth completion of project, conducting and analyzing research, recommending solutions, and emergency decision making.
Competency in analyzing and evaluating business operations related to healthcare industry with the ability to conduct market research and write a business plan.
Results-driven, solid, multi-faceted professional with verifiable record in management including relationship building, forecasting, staff training, and business plan development and execution.
- Wrote the grant and spearheaded Omega Healthcare’s $10 million project proposal to build a Supportive Living Facility in Chicago. Out of 88 applications received by the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services, Omega was one of the 18 successful applicants. The building is presently under construction.
- Developed and wrote business proposal for operation and management partnership with another Supportive Living Facility in Chicago. Same proposal was used to apply for a $15 million construction and operation loan.
- Instrumental in the approval of Omega to operate In Home Care Services all over Illinois through developing business plan. This recent expansion is already contributing about 25% income in the company, making it the fastest growing unit under Omega.
- Primary responsible for the preparation of proposals and grant applications of the company for both private and government funding including the approved Supportive Living Facility and expansion of In Home Care services.
- Supervision of all In Home Care branches including creating a training module to ensure successful operation of each branch and compliance to federal, state and other regulatory board.
Core Professional Strengths:
Grant writing skills Competitive: Goal and Results Oriented
Strong leadership abilities Building Key Strategic Relationships
Contract Negotiator Business Analysis and Development
Liberty R. Trinidad Resume – Page 2
Omega Home Healthcare, LLC (Evanston, Illinois) October 2007 –Present
Grant writer/Business Development Manager
- Writes grants and develop appropriate projects for the company
- Conducts market research and develops business analysis for Omega Healthcare new business ventures such as expansion of In Home Care operations, Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA), and Senior Housing.
- Liaises between project contractor and the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services regarding development of the approved Supportive Living Facility.
- Supervises overall operations of all Omega branches providing Community Care Program under Illinois Department on Aging. Reports results directly to Omega’s CEO.
- Performs operations analysis including on-site observation, meeting with personnel; studying company expenditures and revenue, policies and procedures such as organizational structure, communications, inventory control, and cost analysis;
- Develops and prepares recommendations for implementation of new procedures, policies or organizational changes, if necessary;
- Monitors effectiveness of new procedures through conferring with personnel, conducting operational reviews and recommends additional improvement as needed;
- Implements business process improvement of each field office resulting in at least 20% overall company savings;
- Helps increase productivity and efficiency of field employees through regular coordination and constant communication including resolution of minor issues.
- Presents proposals to the owner to eliminate duplicate or non-essential functions, make changes in operating procedures and personnel structure to improve efficiency
American Technologies, Inc (Manila, Philippines) June1998 – May 2006
Business Unit Manager
Reported directly to the CEO and President and Vice President for Sales. Headed the team that markets and sells In Focus multimedia projector to both corporate and channel markets
- Expanded market domination of In Focus brand to 60% in the Philippines as well as contributing 15% growth-share in the company’s overall distribution business
- Earned the company the recognition for Top Sales Performance in SE Asia for four consecutive years (2002-2006) by consistent increase in sales performance.
- Established a database of over new 2000 corporate accounts and saturated over 400 channel networks nationwide effecting to company’s product cross-selling in a span of two years
Liberty R. Trinidad Resume – Page 3
- Successfully negotiated exclusivity agreement with key accounts including In Focus global customers contributing to 20-30% of the total units sold annually.
- Aggressively ventured the home theater business making In Focus the first multi-use A/V projector in the Philippines.
- Created unique sales and marketing plans, trained account managers, qualified prospects, established key account contacts, built productive relationships and negotiated bid programs.
- Traveled regularly as company delegate to annual business conferences and strategic partnership meetings in various Asian countries
American Technologies, Inc (Manila, Philippines) May 1996– June 1998
- Promoted to Business Unit Manager position
Reported directly to the Vice-President. Managed the marketing of the company’s PC and projector business.
- Developed and executed business plan for new product marketing strategies, which includes forecasting, and advertising and promotions efforts for the company’s PC and projector businesses.
- Achieved dramatic sales volume increase and market share growth through out of the box and guerilla marketing efforts
- Instrumental in making the government and channel segments the fastest-growing segments in the company history
- Expanded distribution channel programs resulting in 100% increase in volume sales.
- Worked closely with the vendor counterparts to orchestrate strategic marketing relationships
- Coordinated multiple marketing campaigns including advertising, PR, tradeshows, product and program brochures.
- Demonstrated competencies in writing and successfully executing business plans.
- Wrote for all advertising and marketing deliverables
- Wrote, edited and published press materials (PR, fact sheet, photo ops) for trade publications and national dailies as part of product promotion
Master in Science (Major in Marketing), Completed 42 units
University of Sto. Tomas, Philippines, 2002
Bachelor of Arts Major in Mass Communication, *** Laude
New Era University, Philippines1994