To explore. To grow. To secure a career where my experience and skills will be of use to the maximum benefit
and satisfaction of my employer as well as myself.
Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore, MD
BA in Fine Arts and Graphic Design - Concentration in Book Arts, 2008
University Maryland, University College Elkridge, MD 2/12 – Present
Coordinator, Strategic Initiatives
- Designing print and web advertisements.
- Designing and execute video and animation collateral.
- Assisting in online course maintenance.
- Developing student retention concepts.
- Liasing with other school departments as needed.
Maryland Family Law Firm Rockville, MD
Legal Assistant 3/09 – 1/12
Designer 3/06 – 5/11
- Assisted attorney with client interviews by taking notes
- Developed website for law firm
- Created symbol and logotype for firm stationary and other deliverables
Starbucks Coffee Bethesda, MD 9/10 – 9/11
- Made beverages for customers
- Customer relations
Maryland Institute College of Art Baltimore, MD 1/05 – 4/08
Desk Assistant for Residence Life
- Greeted guests and performed student identification screenings
- Controlled and filed visitor logs and Persona Non Grata lists
Graphic Design Senior Exhibition, Space Team Baltimore, MD 2/08 – 5/08
- Provided exhibition spaces and assisted set up space assignments
- Developed maps and signage design
- Designed typeface
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Hollywood Reporter Key Art Awards
Semifinalist: June 2006
- Re-designed poster based on movie.
Maryland Institute College of Art - Drawing as Illustration Showcase
Student/Exhibitor: November 2005
- Eleven life-drawn illustrations displayed for show.
Advanced: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Amadeus
Intermediate: Dreamweaver, Flash, AfterEffects, Fontlab, PowerPoint, HTML, CSS, Traktor, Reason
Beginner: Actionscript, Quark, Excel
Hardware: Wacom tablets, digital photography, video digitizing equipment MIDI audio devices, scanners and printers.
Other hobbies/skills: Painting, Illustration, Printmaking, Photography, movie and sound editing.