KRISTINE K. GREIFE
Over 30 years of legal and secretarial/office management experience.
Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
• Float secretary and administrative assistant for downtown Minneapolis law firm, employing 29 attorneys. Assist in all areas of law, including legal document production and administrative support activities.
• Legal secretary to a Partner specializing in commercial banking and an Associate specializing in computer law.
• Legal secretary for a one-man law office with 75 clients. Responsible for all office administrative duties, such as legal secretarial support, client interface, and Accounts Payable / Receivable.
• Legal secretary/Administrative Assistant for three-man law office with 50 clients.
Responsible for all office administrative duties, such as legal secretarial support, client interface, and Accounts Payable / Receivable.
• Own and manage a major secretarial service with an annual volume of $275,000.
• Client base workload consisted of legal, insurance, medical, advertising, banking, manuscripts, technical reports, resumes, bookkeeping, Accounts Payable and Receivable, etc.
Proficient in Microsoft Word (80 WPM); Timeslips legal billing software; Quickbooks bookkeeping/accounting software and various types of switchboard operations.
Greife Business Services 2011 – Present
Self employed doing clerical, bookkeeping, transcription work
Kee Secretarial Solutions, Inc. dba Kee Business Support 1998 – 2011
• Own and manage secretarial service.
Granath & O’Donnell, P.A. 1994 – 1998
St. Louis Park, Minnesota
• Legal secretary and administrative support for three-man law office.
Messerli & Kramer 1992 - 1994
• Unilateral move with present employer to major, downtown Minneapolis law firm as legal secretary and administrative assistant.
Frank S. Farrell, Jr., P.A. 1990 - 1992
• Legal secretary and administrative support for one-man law office.
David Fike Company 1986-1990
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
• Administrative assistant for office of 4 sales people.
Dimensional Medicine, Inc. 1984-1986
• Senior buyer for medical equipment manufacturing firm.
• Duties included vendor negotiations, developing automated systems to determine order quantities and optimum stocking levels.
PROSOURCE, Minneapolis, MN
September, 1985 - November, 1985
Real Estate I & II, Real Estate Licensed
Minneapolis Institute of Banking, Minneapolis, MN
February, 1980 - August, 1982
Commercial Loans, Mortgage Lending, Supervisor Training
Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN
September, 1979 - January, 1980
Accounting, Economics, Math, Business Law and Norwegian