FRANCESCA M. CORSI
309 Bainbridge Drive Ph: 859-684-0330
Lexington, KY 40509 firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, phone manner, and office etiquette.
Coordinated accounts for several international corporations.
Initiated successful venture into key Middle Eastern and Asian markets.
Developed online network linking salesmen, retailers, and factories.
Strong background in sales, marketing.
FAYETTE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL 2009- now
Substitute Teacher grade K-12
GALLS ARAMARK, Lexington, KY 2000-2009
Industry leader in the distribution of public safety equipment and apparel with over $220M annual profit.
International Managed Account Representative
Managed Account Representative for Middle East, North America, and Europe. Responsible for account development and Galls products promotion.
• Maintained 100% export compliance standards.
• Met expectations with $1 million annual sales overseas, consistently meeting company goal of 2% growth per year.
• Awarded President’s Club with over 45% growth end of fiscal year 2007.
• Provided translation in multilingual languages (French, Spanish) as needed for Customer Service Representatives and peers.
NATURAL WONDER, Lexington, KY 1998-1999
Giftware Specialty Company.
As Assistant Manager, performed opening and closing store operations and responsible for new employee training. Supervised up to 15 employees.
• Met company sales goals during holiday season (1998) by exceeding customer expectations.
• Maintained positive morale with subordinates as changes to company was announced.
• Managed entire store independently while keeping customer focus and security measures in place.
JUDY STAFFING, Lexington, KY 1997
Temporary staffing company.
Staff Accountant and Administrative Assistant
Responsible for creating spreadsheets for clients and performing administrative functions for the practice.
• Accurate filing processes.
• Assembled personnel files
• Answered telephones, typed and maintained client files.
MBA, Business Administration /Sullivan University, Lexington, KY
B.A., French Language, Minor in Spanish, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
Fluent in French, Spanish, and Italian