Kaman’s Art Shoppes
16838 Park Circle Drive,Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
(Anaheim, California location) 2012-2013
- As a Letter Brush Artist I was required to learn quick free-hand letter brush art techniques to transform simple letters, words, names or initials into graphic names.
- Sketch quickly in front of large groups of people and interact with customers in an open-air studio.
- Become apart of the theme park experience by offering a fascinating craft to a wide variety of people.
Cape Codd Sea Camps
3057 Main St Brewster, MA 02631
- As a camp Counselor for the resident camp I interacted with children from age seven to age eighteen for three months out of the summer.
- I oversaw a cabin of thirteen girls with three other counselors for the duration of the summer.
- Also taught the campers skills in ceramics and various artistic crafts
- Taught alongside the instructors of the theater department
- Designed the backdrop set for the camp theater production and over saw the creation of the set by teaching and working alongside the campers.
- Taught children from ages 7 to 10 how to safely and correctly maneuver a sailboat.
- Counselors live with and have direct supervision of their group including, but not limited to, creating an atmosphere where children and counselors feel safe, valued as members of the camp family, learn and have fun; camper scheduling; communication with parents; setting basic behavioral parameters and discipline; staff evaluation.
Vision Forum’s Radio Production: the Adventures of Jonathan Park
610 Paseo del Rey, Chula Vista Ca 91910
- As a voice actor I was required to play a series of characters for the radio drama “The Adventures of Jonathan Park”
Free Lance Murals and commissioned art works
Parkway Middle School 2008
9009 Park Plaza Drive La Mesa, CA, 91942
-As a Free Lance Muralist I was given the task of designing and painting graphic designs in a counselors office as well as creating a mural in the teachers lounge for women.
- The murals created a welcoming and restful environment for the Faculty of Parkway Middle School.
Canyon Community Church 2010
610 Paseo del Rey Chula Vista CA 91910
- As a Free Lance Muralist I was required to design and paint the church Nursery
- This mural was created to brighten the atmosphere of the nursery and bring to mind biblical study since the images depicted scenes from the passage of “Noah’s Arch”
7 murals completed in private residencies 2007-2010
9 commissioned works (mostly paintings) 2005-2010
Designed and painted over 30 T-shirts 2007-2009
Sara and the Star Fish (Animated Film)
1142 Orange Ave Coronado CA 92118
-As a voice actress I was required to depict the voice of Sara in the animated film “Sara and the Starfish”
• Volunteered for various functions at Canyon Community Church. 2006-2009.
Canyon Community Church 610 Paseo del Rey Chula Vista CA, 91910
-I assisted in decorating for the church’s summer vacation Bible school, this entailed working closely with the head decorators and helping to delegate and complete various artistic tasks.
- I was a “crew leader” on many occasions which, required that I mentor a group of 5 to 7 children for the duration of the vacation Bible school week.
-I’ve aided and participated in various events many of which involved working with children
• Worked with CYSS (Christian Youth Sailing Society) as a Junior Skipper 2007.
Canyon Community Church610 Paseo del Rey Chula Vista CA, 91910
- I helped children in the CYSS program understand the skills that would aid them in sailing
• Volunteered at the San Diego Rescue Missions serving food and cleaning 2009.
-I assisted in handing out meals to the needy that attended the San Diego Rescue Mission.
5150 University Ave San Diego, CA 92105
• Did volunteer work at the women’s shelter in San Yisidro in San Diego 2009.
-I assisted in cleaning the landscape around the women’s home so that it may be more presentable.
• Completed a mural in the Murdock Elementary School Nurses office 2006.
4354 Conrad Drive La Mesa, Ca 91941
-I was given the task of transforming the sterol walls of the nurse’s office into a whimsical landscape so patients would feel welcome.
High School 2005-2009
Completed four years of high school at Chula Vista High School and majored in the Visual Arts department of the S.C.P.A (School of Creative and Performing Arts).
Biola University Art Major with and emphasis in Painting and drawing and a Minor in Biblical Studies
-Proficient in Drawing and painting with a variety of mediums
-Preliminary in adobe Photoshop and adobe illustrator
-Social experience required for working with people especially children.