301 Helen Keller Blvd.
ITT Technical Institute Bessemer, AL 2012 – Present
Associates of Science Degree Graduating 2014
Graphic Communication and Design
Demopolis High School Demopolis, AL May 2011
• Adobe Photoshop CS6
• Adobe InDesign CS6
• Adobe Premiere CS6
• Adobe Illustrator CS6
• 3DS Max
• Image manipulation, copy editing, and photographic design work
• Create business cards, collages, logo design, signs & banners, invitations & announcements, T-shirts, calendars, and custom artwork
• Create montages, short clips, and edit videos
• Create detailed 3D models with low polys
• Animate 3D models for video rendering
• Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7
• Install, configure and troubleshoot PC’s
• DSL modems
• Wireless cards
• USB adapters
• Video Cards
• Sound Cards
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Social Networks
• Team Work
• Strong Problem Solving Skills
• Open Minded
Mimosa Ridge Wedding Chapel Belmont, AL March 2012 – Present
• Helped with organizing, coordinating, and delivering of successful wedding events.
• Took photographs before, during, and after wedding festivities. While artistically composing the shots and processing the images on my own equipment.
Allan Hixon Logging Co. Tuscaloosa, AL October 2010 - January 2012
Heavy equipment operator/mechanic
• Drive crawler or wheeled tractors to drag or transport logs from falling sites to log landing areas for processing and loading.
• Drive tractors equipped with accessories such as bulldozer blades, grapples, logging arches, cable winches, and crane booms, to skid; load, unload, or stack logs, pull stumps, or clear brush.
• Inspect equipment for safety prior to use, and perform necessary basic maintenance tasks.
Willingham’s Sports Demopolis, AL October 2009-September 2010
Customer Service/Retail Management/Gunsmith
• Interacted with customers making sales, ran the cash register.
• Cleaned and Repaired firearms.
• Perform inventory and stocked shelves as needed.